Page 1 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2009, 3:45 am

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourstereotypequiz/

You Are a Geek
You love to learn, especially when it's about technology. No subject is too obscure for you.
You enjoy tinkering with things to see how they work. You aren't a traditional learner either... you need to hack around to figure things out.

You may have the brains to be a super rich Silicon Valley geek, but you're truly content to have your own favorite projects, subjects, and toys.
For you, being a geek is not about the glory. It's about a love of digging deep and truly understanding the world.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2009, 4:19 am

You Are a Fashionista

Or maybe a fashionisto. In any case, you are obsessed with style and aesthetics.
Looking good is important to you. You have a wardrobe that is expensive and classic - yet chic and whimsical.

And for you, being a fashionista extends past simply dressing well. You have a stylish cell phone, home, and possibly even dog.
You believe that life's too short not to live well and look good. You may wear out your credit card in the process, but it's worth it.

A dedicated follower of fashion. :wink:

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2009, 4:43 am

You Are a Geek
You love to learn, especially when it's about technology. No subject is too obscure for you.
You enjoy tinkering with things to see how they work. You aren't a traditional learner either... you need to hack around to figure things out.

You may have the brains to be a super rich Silicon Valley geek, but you're truly content to have your own favorite projects, subjects, and toys.
For you, being a geek is not about the glory. It's about a love of digging deep and truly understanding the world.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

theOtherSide
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Nov 2009, 5:42 am

Another geek here

LittleTigger
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2009, 6:28 am

another Geek here.

Altho I usually call myself a "Fellow Nerd"

When society stops expecting
too much from me, I will
stop disappointing them.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2009, 7:06 am

You Are a Geek

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Klint
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2009, 7:34 am

Geek. :nerdy:

Hands
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Nov 2009, 8:13 am

You Are a Geek

PlatedDrake
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2009, 10:15 am

You Are a Hippie
You may not have long hair or a closet full of tie-dye, but you definitely dance to the beat of your own drum. (And you may even play the drum as well.)
You are a true free spirit. You don't let yourself be weighed down by rules and expectations.

You are creative, philosophical, and caring. You want everyone to have a better life.
For you, the worst thing in the world is being stuck in some rat race. You rather be broke than have to wear a suit every day.

I think i can relate to some of this, but wanting to be free spirited and being it are two different things.

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2009, 12:09 pm

You Are a Geek

Douglas_MacNeill
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2009, 2:07 pm

You Are a Hippie

You may not have long hair or a closet full of tie-dye, but you definitely dance to the beat of your own drum. (And you may even play the drum as well.)
You are a true free spirit. You don't let yourself be weighed down by rules and expectations.

You are creative, philosophical, and caring. You want everyone to have a better life.
For you, the worst thing in the world is being stuck in some rat race. You rather be broke than have to wear a suit every day.

Italianwolf77
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2009, 7:39 pm

You Are a Hippie

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

10 Nov 2009, 7:45 pm

You Are a Geek

AtomicKaiju
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2009, 10:45 pm

You Are a Geek

DarrylZero
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2009, 1:32 am

Geek.

Iris_Petals
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Dec 2009, 8:46 pm

You Are a Girl or Guy Next Door
You are as all American as apple pie, and you're so normal that you belong in a TV sitcom.
And really, that's a pretty great thing. You're a solid person, and you pride yourself on being quite down to earth.

You value your friends and family, and you don't need much in life to be content. You feel grateful for what you have.
You are honest and you have a great work ethic. You believe in giving back as much as you can.