Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

vozamer
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 Feb 2006, 12:33 pm

Hi, I'm a mom to a 5 year-old Aspie who is a joy and a challenge, often at the very same time. His dad is probably also AS or at least falls somewhere on the spectrum. I consider myself quirky but not think I really fit the description of AS. But whatever, labels are just a tool.

Mostly I'm looking for other parents in similar situations or who have been there (here!) before, but after poking around the forums a while I gained a lot of insight on other issues AS kids/adults deal with, so I'm sure I'll also get a sort of "sneak peek" of what's to come as my son grows up. Maybe I can add a few good tools to my toolbox to help him along the way.

So there's my intro. Hi!

jubilee_cherub
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Feb 2006, 1:34 pm

hay how you doing im new too. i can't get onto chat :cry: just wondered how you do it

alex
Developer
Developer

27 Feb 2006, 1:53 pm

jubilee_cherub wrote:
hay how you doing im new too. i can't get onto chat :cry: just wondered how you do it

Welcome to both of you! I'm sorry that you're having problems with the chat. It can be pretty frustrating sometimes. In order for me to have more of an idea of the exact problem could you tell me if you're receiving any specific error messages? That'd be great. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and hope we'll fix this.