Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Celtic_Frost
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Jan 2010, 1:50 pm

I am onto my second semester at college. I am taking 3 online classes, and 1 on-campus (once a week), and I don't feel motivated to move on with it. The first day of the on-campus class left me feeling horrible! It reignited my hate for social situations where everyone is talking and I'm the only one without any say in the discussion. It's bad enough I live in a cheap, small apartment, and have no friends or anyone who wants to talk to me, but when I go into a classroom setting, I feel like I don't belong in there. I belong in a psycho ward.

Everyday, I just eat, get on the computer, play some video games, and I go days without someone to talk to even though I strongly desire that. Someone whom I can connect with, anyways.

Having no friends nor family makes me sad and unmotivated to do anything and makes me think of my past, which is bad. I feel worthless. I can't do the simplest things right, I always forget something, and I have no talents. I am ashamed of being an aspie because this crappy world just isn't right for me.

ethos
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Jan 2010, 1:56 pm

:( Well you are in the right place. This is definitely a place where you can find friends and people to connect with :D

You can IM sometime, if you like! send me a message and I'll give you my s/n.

wormsto
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Jan 2010, 5:52 pm

i know the feeling, i'm doing gcses and no matter how strongly i know they are important and want to do well, i just can't make myself care.

Shareese
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Jan 2010, 6:28 pm

OMG; Celtic Frost, you are so much like me! Are you treated for depression? If not, is that something you considered?

Celtic_Frost
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Jan 2010, 6:50 pm

ethos wrote:
:( Well you are in the right place. This is definitely a place where you can find friends and people to connect with :D

You can IM sometime, if you like! send me a message and I'll give you my s/n.

Sounds like something someone who has been here a long time would say. I doubt I can find people whom I can connect with. I have over 300 posts and not really a single I talk to regularly.

wormsto wrote:
i know the feeling, i'm doing gcses and no matter how strongly i know they are important and want to do well, i just can't make myself care.

What's a "gceses"?

Shareese wrote:
OMG; Celtic Frost, you are so much like me! Are you treated for depression? If not, is that something you considered?

Why do you say you are so much like me? And no, I haven't considered getting treated for depression. I don't want to take any medication or waste my time with doctors trying to assess my problem.

I don't feel like I belong here.