Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

riotgrrrlzrock
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Jul 2004, 7:57 pm

Hi there, I am Crystal. My 9 year old son Colton has Asperger's. he communicates very well for his age. I am soooooooo excited to read your posts and learn about your personalities. There are so many things that Colton can not tell me because he doesn't understand why things are the way they are or why he feels a certain way. I think that the more I understand his feelings, the better I can help him. He is an extremely bright boy and he has the best personality and humor in the world. Every day with him is a joy even the ones that are challenging. Thanks so much for helping me to learn more about him through your experiences.

Crystal

LadyBug
Toucan
Toucan

08 Jul 2004, 11:03 am

:)

Last edited by LadyBug on 26 Jul 2004, 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RoboticSquirrel
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

08 Jul 2004, 3:51 pm

Yeah, hello, and welcome. Good luck findin' what you need here.

LadyBug
Toucan
Toucan

09 Jul 2004, 6:13 am

Last edited by LadyBug on 26 Jul 2004, 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RoboticSquirrel
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

09 Jul 2004, 6:22 am

LadyBug wrote:
Did you get the name Robotic Squirrel because you like Robots and Squirrels or act like them?

All of the above, but I don't act like squirrels unless I'm bored. Which seems quite uncommon these days...

LadyBug
Toucan
Toucan

09 Jul 2004, 7:57 am

Last edited by LadyBug on 26 Jul 2004, 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alex
Developer
Developer

09 Jul 2004, 8:24 am

riotgrrrlzrock wrote:
Hi there, I am Crystal. My 9 year old son Colton has Asperger's. he communicates very well for his age. I am soooooooo excited to read your posts and learn about your personalities. There are so many things that Colton can not tell me because he doesn't understand why things are the way they are or why he feels a certain way. I think that the more I understand his feelings, the better I can help him. He is an extremely bright boy and he has the best personality and humor in the world. Every day with him is a joy even the ones that are challenging. Thanks so much for helping me to learn more about him through your experiences.

Crystal

Welcome! We have many members here that are the same age as Colton, so we'd love it if he came here to post messages as well! I hope you learn a lot from the website!

Thanks,
Alex

riotgrrrlzrock
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Aug 2004, 1:41 am

I wish Colton could actually write on here. He doesn't really seem able to communicate with his own ideas yet. Almost everything he says comes from a movie. I really don't think he is even aware that he is different than the other kids.