Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

parts
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2006, 4:06 pm

I hate clowns have ever since I was a child don't know exactly why but the clown add is getting to me :oops:

theman
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

Location: Oklahoma...... where the men are men and the sheep run scared.

16 Mar 2006, 5:06 pm

Clowns are creepy, what add are you referring too?

agent79
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Mar 2006, 5:38 pm

I hate clowns!
I couldn't play Twisted Metal because of the clown on the box.

Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2006, 7:45 pm

Clowns are supposed to be funny but I think there is something sinister about them. I really dont like them, but Im not scared of them. My sister on the other hand is petrified of them. I remember her telling me one tried to approach her in a shopping centre and he was on stilts and she screamed at him and said 'if you come any closer I will pull your f*****g stilts off and hit you with them'. The clown laughed and contined to approach her and, sure enough, she pulled his stilts off but he didnt wait around to be hit with them :lol: She then threw his stilts at him and said 'i did tell you I would do it' at which point he ran away. My mum witnessed the whole thing, I'd have loved to have been there.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2006, 9:01 pm

I've never been scared of clowns, but I have always thought they were pointless. They aren't funny, they aren't entertaining, they're just pointless.

parts
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2006, 9:03 pm

[/quote]Clowns are creepy, what add are you referring too? [/quote]
One for the adds in the space above the line with the log in kept coming up an annoying clown with a horn and yes they are very creepy :evil:

Quote:
Clowns are supposed to be funny but I think there is something sinister about them. I really dont like them, but Im not scared of them. My sister on the other hand is petrified of them. I remember her telling me one tried to approach her in a shopping centre and he was on stilts and she screamed at him and said 'if you come any closer I will pull your f*** stilts off and hit you with them'. The clown laughed and contined to approach her and, sure enough, she pulled his stilts off but he didnt wait around to be hit with them She then threw his stilts at him and said 'i did tell you I would do it' at which point he ran away. My mum witnessed the whole thing, I'd have loved to have been there.

me too :D , he was warned people should listen better :)

Liorda
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Mar 2006, 9:10 pm

I bet Pennywise isn't a favorite person of yours!! !! 8O :lol:

theman
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

Location: Oklahoma...... where the men are men and the sheep run scared.

16 Mar 2006, 9:12 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
I've never been scared of clowns, but I have always thought they were pointless. They aren't funny, they aren't entertaining, they're just pointless.

Yep, pointless and ridiculous.

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2006, 9:49 pm

Clowns are also high in cholesterol. Nothing good about em.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2006, 12:49 am

hale_bopp wrote:

I agree.

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2006, 1:35 am

I never was scared of clowns, but one time at a show in Crystal Palace Park some clowns was pretending to be scared of working on the engine of a car in case it went bang!! !. I was even more scared of cars because of that.

ImpecuniousMax
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Mar 2006, 7:14 am

Clowns are the essence of Satan unbound, evil incarnate, grease-painted denizens of the pit. Clowns are not and never have been funny – the average clown would like nothing more than to burn down your house and eat your family. I could go on, but I won’t, suffice to say that the sooner every one of these macabre nightmare beastmen is eradicated from the face of the earth, the better.

MishLuvsHer2Boys
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2006, 8:08 am

Can't stand clowns period. Perhaps it's a little bit towards hate but also thinking they are ridiculous and pointless. At 5 in school at Halloween, my parents had me dressed as a clown, the kids laughed at me and I couldn't understand why so I ran off and went home, never liked clowns since.

jman
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2006, 9:41 am

Fiz wrote:
Clowns are supposed to be funny but I think there is something sinister about them. I really dont like them, but Im not scared of them. My sister on the other hand is petrified of them. I remember her telling me one tried to approach her in a shopping centre and he was on stilts and she screamed at him and said 'if you come any closer I will pull your f*** stilts off and hit you with them'. The clown laughed and contined to approach her and, sure enough, she pulled his stilts off but he didnt wait around to be hit with them :lol: She then threw his stilts at him and said 'i did tell you I would do it' at which point he ran away. My mum witnessed the whole thing, I'd have loved to have been there.

LMAO I would have died of laughter had I had been there!!

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2006, 10:36 pm

I don't care for clowns, and don't see what makes them so scary. To me, a clown is just a guy in crazy-looking clothes. Oh well, to each their own.

Ruvil
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Mar 2006, 11:26 am

I find clowns weird, scary or something.

like this clown: http://jerryportelliphotography.com/ljw ... %20web.jpg
this looks kinda scary too: http://www.indianheadresort.com/media/clown.jpg

but this clown does not look that scary: http://www.sbac.edu/~tpl/clipart/Holida ... n%2001.jpg

So.. i think its the sort of the clown that says if its scary or not. :!: