Girl as Friend (re-introducing myself)

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

JosephK
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Jul 2006, 6:47 pm

I've posted here before, once, a while back. My message then was something about a new friend who happened to be female. Since then, I'd developed "feelings" for her, which were not and still are not mutual, which of course led to quite a bit of uneasiness between us. The latest on that is: I flew up to Virginia (where she lives) from Florida (where I go to school) to see her. Long story short, my reception there was lukewarm to say the least, so now I'm back in South Florida. Though we'd more or less "sorted things out" before I left, the fact remains that she is a woman and I am a man, and I can never be 100 percent honest with her or 100 percent content with the "just friends" status quo. I'm soon to be 24 and have never had a relationship with a girl, so this whole thing has more than perplexed me. When your first real friend turns out to be a girl, I suppose that'll happen.

Right now I'm back living and going to school in Boca Raton, FL for graphic design (which is basically art for non-artists), and not too shamed to ask if there's anyone among you who resides in the general area. It's hard being a friend to a person you'd like to be "friendlier" with, especially for a man of 23 years who's never had a date. If anyone here (male or female) would like to talk, my address is [email protected]

thanks and sorry

jaguars_fan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Jul 2006, 6:58 pm

Welcome to our little hole.

ethamin
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Jul 2006, 6:11 am

Welcome! Why sorry?