Can anyone help me test my new blog website?

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

jayssite
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Feb 2011, 5:33 pm

Hi, I have an online journal that I programmed myself. I am hoping some people would help me test it and make sure it works well. Maybe you'll find the content interesting as well! I write about my life.

http://31fymj.whatispopping.com/view.ph ... inelogin=1

Please click around and let me know what you think. I would be very grateful.

Dillonski
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Feb 2011, 6:30 pm

Looks great :D
Looks like you and me are the same I too have Aspergers Syndrome and I love to play my guitar and I too have a blog but mine is about my life with aspergers. So yeah your is looking good and i love that artwork it give a professional look to your website :D
Keep up the good work!

my blog:
http://aspielife247.blogspot.com/

jayssite

26 Feb 2011, 6:35 pm

Very cool, Dillonski, I am interested to read about your life too, so I'll bookmark your blog and I hope you post some more.

Dillonski
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Feb 2011, 6:41 pm

jayssite wrote:
Very cool, Dillonski, I am interested to read about your life too, so I'll bookmark your blog and I hope you post some more.

Thank you very much for taking interest in my blog I will be sure to bookmark yours and I will be checking back regularly I recently updated my site today with a new blog and I post new blog every couple of days.

Thank you very much! :D

samspin
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Mar 2011, 9:14 pm

oh, Wow, it is a small world! Jay as in THE Jayssite? I am the samspin who used to go around your old website years ago... and both of us used proxies to bypass school firewalls on our own websites.. Seems both of our old websites have become neglected... anyway, how's it going? I always felt it easier to talk to you when I was getting into trouble at school with the rules as well as other things... I didn't realise you had asperger's too!

jayssite

10 Mar 2011, 4:00 pm

Hi Sam! I was surprised to hear from you. Yep, I have Asperger's. It's cool to learn that you do too. I didn't even know I had Asperger's back when we used to talk.
I'm doing alright. What have you been up to?

samspin
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Mar 2011, 4:48 pm

Me, I'm at uni doing web systems development. I've got a year and a bit left to do, and have taken a big step into independence by living away from home. I love the independence and being able to do what I want, just hate the work and trying to convert from my language to what they call academic language, as well as trying to convert their instructions to plain english to make it clear what I have to do...
Hopefully over summer I'll be working with a local charity that my mum is the chair of at Blackpool Tiggers and helping them make a new IT system, which I can use as my dissertation project. Blackpool Tiggers itself is for people on the autistic spectrum, and when I have been around I have had a good insight. I just wish it was easy to push aside the fact that around my mates autism is hardly ever mentioned, but when I go back home I'm surrounded by it when I hate it being highlighted (as it's often stereotyped) and just want to be like everyone else.
That aside, I like to sing at karaoke in bars when I have nights out with friends, which isn't very often at the moment as everyone's doing dissertations, and I'm not good at going to places on my own... in fact first year at uni was one of the best things that ever happened to me as it got me living with people my age in halls and I got close enough to be who I am comfortably. Really miss it actually.. oh well.
Hey, do you have facebook or anything?
Sam

jayssite

11 Mar 2011, 5:16 pm

Yeah I have Facebook, let's continue the conversation there. I sent you a friend request ... I think ... but just in case I got the wrong Samuel Pinder, here is my profile link http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001235690557

samspin
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Mar 2011, 5:34 pm

Hmm I think you may well have found another Samuel Pinder out there somehow... I've sent an add request!
Sam