Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 4:22 am

Please? And yes, my handwriting includes the occasional emoticon. >_>

dunbots
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 4:25 am

Hahaha, I could easily win a contest for the worst handwriting ever. :lol: Mine is soo horrible, at its worst only I can read it. I can write very quickly though, or at least I could before March last year. Since then I've barely written anything. 8O Tomorrow I'll try to write some and post it here, so everyone can see how horrendous it can get. :wink:

I wrote this over 2 years ago, and on a vertical whiteboard which is much more difficult to write on then horizontal paper, so it's not exactly what my handwriting is like, but it's close. It was for a handwriting thread on a language forum, so that's why it's in Norwegian and German. ;)

This is what my careful handwriting looks like:

And pretty close to what my fast, unreadable handwriting looks like. Lots of the letters run together, and sometimes even words run together:

Last edited by dunbots on 05 Mar 2011, 4:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kaybee
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 4:28 am

dunbots wrote:
Hahaha, I could easily win a contest for the worst handwriting ever. :lol: Mine is soo horrible, at its worst only I can read it. I can write very quickly though, or at least I could before March last year. Since then I've barely written anything. 8O Tomorrow I'll try to write some and post it here, so everyone can see how horrendous it can get. :wink:

:lol: Sounds great! I shall be looking forward to it.

dunbots
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 4:32 am

Kaybee wrote:
dunbots wrote:

:lol: Sounds great! I shall be looking forward to it.

Editted in some old but still representative handwriting of mine. ;)

Your handwriting is very nice. All females have better handwriting than males. :P

Kaybee
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 4:39 am

Haha, that's pretty bad. I find even the second one almost legible, though. You might want to work on that a little more. ;) I can't write well on whiteboards or chalkboards for the life of me. It starts out okay but then just gets smaller and smaller and gradually slants downward.

And thank you. ^_^ Yes, women usually do have neater handwriting, but I usually find it a bit bubbly and round for my tastes.

dunbots
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 4:43 am

Kaybee wrote:
Haha, that's pretty bad. I find even the second one almost legible, though. You might want to work on that a little more. ;) I can't write well on whiteboards or chalkboards for the life of me. It starts out okay but then just gets smaller and smaller and gradually slants downward.

Thanks. :lol: I only wrote like that when taking notes, whenever no one else had to read it. At least I could write almost as fast as the teacher spoke, when writing that way. ;) But when someone did need to read it, it was closer to the first picture. Yeah, writing on vertical surfaces is a lot harder than paper. >< It is hard to keep it straight.

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 5:22 am

Quartz11
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 6:47 am

ryan93
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 7:08 am

Forgot my +C at the end :lol:

[img][800:579]http://i320.photobucket.com/albums/nn327/q4noobage/DSCF6403.jpg[/img]

Member of the WP Strident Atheists

Mdyar
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 7:31 am

[img][800:520]http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx360/mld_album/answer001.jpg[/img]

This is from something I recently posted in the math section.
It looks like dysgraphia.

ryan93
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 8:06 am

Mdyar wrote:
[img][800:520]http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx360/mld_album/answer001.jpg[/img]

This is from something I recently posted in the math section.
It looks like dysgraphia.

that's strange, you use pictorial symbols instead of X's and Y's?

Mdyar
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 8:13 am

This may help ryan: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp3409682.html#3409682

Last edited by Mdyar on 05 Mar 2011, 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

ryan93
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 8:20 am

Oh I see :lol: Pretty difficult puzzle, anything more than two simultaneous equations makes me cry in fear.

leejosepho
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 8:38 am

[img][800:1239]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5489953/untitled1.jpg[/img]

b9
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 9:48 am

i can not be bothered to scan new handwriting of mine so i will re post some examples i posted here in the past.

in response to a question about my logic concerning my answer to a test question:
[img][800:480]http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/7604/iqt39.jpg[/img]
resized indeed!!

in response to the question "what is the difference between giftedness and aspergers", i removed all the common letters between the two words, and i rearranged the residue to find that "dna" creates a rift in public relations when the the elements of giftedness and aspergerness cancel each other out, and the remaining letters are "all shook up". ( i am not serious but i needed to appraise the question the way i did because i did not feel like being serious).

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 10:18 am