What comes, comes around isn't usuful for asperger people...

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

nikoa
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Jun 2011, 8:56 pm

...or that case is only with me. People who have been bad with me, bullied me, they have good life and happiness, since some people who were nice with me, i can't say that have bad life, but aren't happy. It is same like God said make her bad, she deserves bad, she is born to make joke with her, make to suffer her, price is happiness (Forgive me God, but..). I know that sound weird, but i can't explain better.

TheygoMew
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 9:30 pm

It is because all of the outcasts and generally nice honorable people have been tormented and left to fend for themselves. Those bully types made sure to lie about the person and make sure they get no support or friends in adolescent and childhood. Good people are being taught to do nothing back or they too will be bad. Repeat the pattern. So now these people have all the support, the backup meanwhile teaching their kids to stay away from the nice or different kids.

This is how they land jobs more and make sure to keep us separated. Isolate us and keep us that way plus teach us that if we dare fight back it makes us lower than them= more success for them and "their" people.

Get it?

Seph
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Jun 2011, 12:02 am

First things first. You aren't a bad person. You don't deserve bad things. Human life has an intrinsic value to it. You are valuable simply because you are a unique individual. There is nobody in this world who can see things quite the way you do. This makes you valuable. This makes you precious.

Second thing. There is no cosmic justice. God isn't doing good things to the people who hurt you. He isn't doing bad things to you. All we can do is try to pick up the pieces and make the best of it.

nikoa
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Jun 2011, 1:39 am

I very good understand, but problem is i can't relive of that feeling, bad feeling that people who bullied me have better life than me,like i have little hole in my brain and sometimes when I'm tired that bad wive come, like something what was head meaning in my childhood and come like bad memories.

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2011, 3:31 am

Seph wrote:
First things first. You aren't a bad person. You don't deserve bad things. Human life has an intrinsic value to it. You are valuable simply because you are a unique individual. There is nobody in this world who can see things quite the way you do. This makes you valuable. This makes you precious.

Second thing. There is no cosmic justice. God isn't doing good things to the people who hurt you. He isn't doing bad things to you. All we can do is try to pick up the pieces and make the best of it.

Human life has no intrinsic value to it. In reality the same goes for earth in general. We are but a speck of meaningless dust in the wide, ever-expanding universe.

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

Seph
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Jun 2011, 3:55 am

DemonAbyss10 wrote:
Seph wrote:

Human life has no intrinsic value to it. In reality the same goes for earth in general. We are but a speck of meaningless dust in the wide, ever-expanding universe.

You are certainly welcome to your own opinion. I disagree.

Value is created by humans. As long as there are other humans around that values human life, human life will always have an intrinsic value. I for one value others. I value their thoughts and ideas. I value their accomplishments. I value their struggles, it shows me that I'm not alone in mine. I know that I'm not the only one. One day, when we are all extinct and the universe has continued without us there will no longer be any value. Today though, there is value.

izzeme
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2011, 4:11 am

the only reason your bullies have a better life now then you is becouse they are seen as an 'alpha male' by bullying you; the lower-value people (if any) isn't you, but the ones that fell for the facade showed by the bully.
show him you are better then that, and use your abilities to gain a comparable/better life then him without going over the back of others, that'll show him/them

wavefreak58
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2011, 8:04 am

DemonAbyss10 wrote:

You cannot prove this so to be intellectually consistent, you should state it as a belief. Otherwise you are adopting the same attitude as anyone that insists you confess your sins to Jesus.