Anybody live in Northern Virginia want to talk?

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

lukesmum
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Aug 2006, 3:06 pm

I seem to make friends with people over seas and then somehow I have lost them. They stopped writing me and answering my emails. So I was wondering if anybody wants a friend anywhere close to here?

alex
Developer
Developer

22 Aug 2006, 3:24 pm

I think we have quite a few members from Northern Virginia, including me. Where in nova are you exactly?

lukesmum
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Aug 2006, 3:32 pm

I just sent you a couple of emails...so glad YOU responded. I work in Washington VA and live in Marshall. I used to live in Manassas.
You were probalby responding to my post when I sent you a private message and I sent you my number. DO you have IM? I am not very tech savvy...like you. Sorry.
I can't wait to hear from you again.

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2006, 3:42 pm

I live in North West Ga sorry.