Constant rejection from women is making me suicidal

Page 1 of 19 [ 297 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next

SadAspy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2011, 10:57 am

It just hurts so badly. Girls keep pretending to be interested in me, only to reject me. I'm 28 and never been in a relationship. I have a hard time even being friends with girls. I can't stop crying, and I was cutting last night. I feel like the only way to escape the pain is to just end it all.

What else can I do? Anyone else feel the same way?

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2011, 11:07 am

SadAspy wrote:
It just hurts so badly. Girls keep pretending to be interested in me, only to reject me. I'm 28 and never been in a relationship. I have a hard time even being friends with girls. I can't stop crying, and I was cutting last night. I feel like the only way to escape the pain is to just end it all.

What else can I do? Anyone else feel the same way?

Sadly, I think a lot of us here on WP can understand EXACTLY what you mean. :/ I hate hate hate when I hear stories like this of people using one another!

antonblock
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Jul 2011, 11:15 am

the same here, and i am older than you! be strong, it gets better, I assure you!

best greets,
anton

purchase
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2011, 11:21 am

Please, please, please see your therapist/dr immediately if you are suicidal. I PM'd you saying the same thing.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2011, 11:55 am

This should have been in the Haven. :(

SadAspy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2011, 12:18 pm

NO WOMEN SHOULD BE POSTING IN THIS THREAD!

YOU ARE ALL LYING, COLD-HEARTED, MANIPULATIVE b*****s AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE ALONE!

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2011, 12:23 pm

SadAspy wrote:

YOU ARE ALL LYING, COLD-HEARTED, MANIPULATIVE b*****s AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE ALONE!

Right, because no woman has ever been single. You're being ridiculous. :roll:

SadAspy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2011, 12:30 pm

YOU'RE SINGLE BY CHOICE....NOT FORCED INTO IT LIKE WE ARE!

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2011, 12:33 pm

SadAspy wrote:
YOU'RE SINGLE BY CHOICE....NOT FORCED INTO IT LIKE WE ARE!

Nooooooo, I was forced into singledom because my bf's mother and sister didn't like me and forced him to either break up with me or they'll take his medication away. Women aren't always single by choice, same goes for men. I can't tell if you're trolling or if your views of reality are seriously warped. You reacted in a hostile manner to women posters who were trying to help you. Not all men or women are manipulative or victims.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2011, 12:34 pm

Dude, I am the king of the unlovables. I damn near killed myself 10 years ago over a rejection. I definitely know what you're going through. But I also know that you're never going to get anywhere yelling at the first woman that talks to you like that.

SadAspy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2011, 12:41 pm

Erisad wrote:
Nooooooo, I was forced into singledom because my bf's mother and sister didn't like me and forced him to either break up with me or they'll take his medication away. Women aren't always single by choice, same goes for men. I can't tell if you're trolling or if your views of reality are seriously warped.

At least you had someone for awhile, and you're younger than me too.

Quote:
You reacted in a hostile manner to women posters who were trying to help you. Not all men or women are manipulative or victims.

Saying my thread belongs in a different forum is trying to help me?

ToadOfSteel wrote:
But I also know that you're never going to get anywhere yelling at the first woman that talks to you like that.

Yeah well, I don't get anywhere not yelling at them either.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2011, 12:42 pm

SadAspy wrote:

Calm down.

Do you want me to move this into the haven? You seem upset, but making general statements about women like that is only going to cause trouble, and draw disagreements.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2011, 12:45 pm

SadAspy wrote:
Erisad wrote:
Nooooooo, I was forced into singledom because my bf's mother and sister didn't like me and forced him to either break up with me or they'll take his medication away. Women aren't always single by choice, same goes for men. I can't tell if you're trolling or if your views of reality are seriously warped.

At least you had someone for awhile, and you're younger than me too.

Quote:
You reacted in a hostile manner to women posters who were trying to help you. Not all men or women are manipulative or victims.

I had someone because I worked for it. Lost weight, joined an online dating site and made connections with people. It's not easy but it is possible. :)

Yes, it is. You seem unstable and L&D isn't the best place for tender feelings. Suicide is a haven-specific topic. I'm trying to help but I feel like my efforts aren't doing any good. >.<

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2011, 12:45 pm

SadAspy wrote:

yes, because threads in the haven are treated with more sensitivity.

It's very common for people looking for support or to vent about their love life (or lack) to post up here, when really they would be better off in the haven.

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2011, 1:04 pm

SadAspy wrote:

this is why you're alone. why do you even bother with this thread?

SadAspy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2011, 1:13 pm

Erisad wrote:
I had someone because I worked for it. Lost weight, joined an online dating site and made connections with people. It's not easy but it is possible. :)

<Yawn> I've done all these things too....

anna-banana wrote:
this is why you're alone.

Nice try, but wrong. I only started acting this way after multiple rejections....I used to be a nice guy, but women corrupted me.