What was the most meanest thing to ever happen to you????

Page 1 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

StylishBlossom
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

03 Aug 2011, 3:41 pm

It doesn't matter if the person knew you had Asperger''s or not, what is the most meanest, unfairest, most ignorant thing that had ever happened to you just becasue you are "different".

Quote:
Skies are crying, I am watching, Catching teardrops in my hands.... :heart:

littlelily613
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2011, 3:46 pm

My brother trying to kill me...

EQ=8 SQ=93 (Extreme Systemizer)
Alexithymia Quiz=164/185 (high)

StylishBlossom
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

03 Aug 2011, 3:49 pm

littlelily613 wrote:

Are you serious? :O

littlelily613
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2011, 3:53 pm

StylishBlossom wrote:
littlelily613 wrote:

Are you serious? :O

Unfortunately yes. :( It happened in September, 2003 and to this day we remain estranged because of it.

EQ=8 SQ=93 (Extreme Systemizer)
Alexithymia Quiz=164/185 (high)

Artros
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2011, 4:19 pm

Well, I guess we might as well close the thread because I don't think we'll get anything worse. Man, that sounds awful. My sister has said bad things to me (and meant them), but never has she actually tried to kill me (hurt me, perhaps).

SQ: 72/80 (Extreme Synthesiser)
Aspie test: about 150/200 Aspie, about 40/200 NT

wavefreak58
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2011, 4:32 pm

I was accused of being under demonic influence and was shunned by an entire church congregation. It must have really been irritating to them when I still continued to attend services. "Jesus Loves You" but we can't acknowledge your existence.

Sigh.

kittie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2011, 4:32 pm

I'm so sorry littlelily613. :(

And for me, just the typical bullying, and getting screwed over by someone I trusted.

wavefreak58
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2011, 4:38 pm

littlelily613 wrote:

Well crap.

This made me remember some things my mother did to me when I was very young. Things that people go to jail for. Things I was lucky to survive.

Sigh. I guess being ostracized by a church wasn't so bad after all.

AngelKnight
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2011, 4:40 pm

Not to be a pain to the original poster, but to be honest I'm not sure what gain can be had from answering a question like this without more information on why it's asked.

It doesn't seem like much of a conversation starter except among the emo crowd :)

memesplice
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2011, 4:46 pm

To be honest nothing on this scale has ever happened to me. Most of what did I share some responsibility for.

AngelKnight
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2011, 5:02 pm

That's the thing, some of the folks here have had more seriously bad, evil incidents in their lives than others. For one person, it could be a horrible thing that was said by a college instructor while for another as mentioned here, it could be an attempt on one's life.

Both examples are answers to the question, but I suspect they are fundamentally different sorts of (very very awful) answers.

Avengilante
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Aug 2011, 5:22 pm

Well, let's see...

When I was 19, a girl I'd been in love with for years invited me to move to a different state and live with her, so in spite of the disapproval of my family, I loaded up everything I owned in my car and drove 600 miles to be with her. The day after I got there, I found a job working in a busy pizza restaurant, where the noise and the crowd and the new routine made me a nervous wreck. When I got home that night, she was in the living room with some guy I didn't know. After chatting for awhile, she says "Well, I'm ready for bed" Which I thought was a cue for the guest to leave. Instead they both got up and went into the bedroom and closed the door, leaving me to sleep on a wicker loveseat. I'd have packed up and left right then, but all my stuff was in her bedroom. Next of course there was the humiliation of going home to everybody who'd told me what a mistake I was making.

Then there are all the bullying stories, like the time someone held me at gunpoint for two hours, threatening to kill me....

How long ya got?

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

03 Aug 2011, 5:50 pm

Having my father around. One thing lead to another, and the result is one of the worst childhoods in existance.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2011, 6:12 pm

I phoned ip my mum late last June, thinking that maybe I could confide that Pete Quaife of the original Kinks passed away. I was wrong. My mother said to me in her sarcastic tone, "They're old! People don't last forever!" I got myself addicted on energy drinks around that time last summer for the second time in my life. I know that people don't last forever. 66 Isn't all that old, either. My mum is going to find out how paranoid I'll be to tell her that Mick Avory has passed away, looking at her Facebook wall when the time comes.

aspie48
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2011, 6:34 pm

i got death threats from classmates, beat up, school tried to diagnose me as childhood schizophrenic to get me into an asylum, my teacher talks about "the time he beat up my dad" even though all that happened was that he was drunk and had an argument with my dad.

oceandrop
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Aug 2011, 8:06 pm

My uncle telling me his son was lazier than me and couldn't read books as fast as me, but that he had countless friends and was loved dearly by everyone.

It was the first time anybody made me feel unloved.

His cruel words became a special interest / obsession and has caused lasting psychological damage and ruined my confidence. Needless to say I hate him most of the time. He probably has no idea how much his gloating affected me. Why NT people feel the need to compare, compete, and put people down to make themselves feel big is something I hope I never understand.