Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

RossMc
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Aug 2011, 8:17 pm

All of the issues I have dealt with mean that I attract bullies often. When I was in school, I would often deal with it by giving them a good beating, but then I found that the result was that the other kids would hate me. Now as an adult, I find that the presence of bullies energizes me, and I can use my anger constructively to beat others in fair competition. I take comfort in the fact that I am making more money than the people that pick on me. For one thing, I work more overtime.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2011, 1:52 am

RossMc wrote:
All of the issues I have dealt with mean that I attract bullies often. When I was in school, I would often deal with it by giving them a good beating, but then I found that the result was that the other kids would hate me. Now as an adult, I find that the presence of bullies energizes me, and I can use my anger constructively to beat others in fair competition. I take comfort in the fact that I am making more money than the people that pick on me. For one thing, I work more overtime.

How do these people bully you at work?

oldmantime
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2011, 11:59 am

RossMc wrote:

power is therapeutic.

RossMc
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Aug 2011, 9:59 pm

A lot of ways- gossip, ridicule, yelling at me, constant criticism, ratting me out to management behind my back, spreading false rumors.

BitterGeek
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Aug 2011, 12:34 am

Start looking for a new job. Trust me this is your best option.

NowWhat
Raven
Raven

16 Aug 2011, 1:37 am

RossMc wrote:
A lot of ways- gossip, ridicule, yelling at me, constant criticism, ratting me out to management behind my back, spreading false rumors.

I hate that crap. Good for you for taking the high road and out earning them.