Page 1 of 9 [ 135 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

pianorak
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Aug 2011, 2:19 pm

For several decades my family has been subjected to a campaign of persecution, harassment and financial deprivation, including vandalism to our house, car, and power, water and phone connections, dishonesty and attempted extortion from private companies, personal abuse from many people including organised religions, and denial of healthcare (from either public or private sector), legal services, financial provision [for example from a work pension or social security (despite having paid into the former and being legally entitled to the latter)].

We have been to the police many times but have never received any help, even for assault, death threats or other life-threatening behaviour. In some instances the police have been at least complicit in the persecution. For example; on one occasion the police said that a man who came to our house solely to threaten us and commit vandalism, "had an alibi because he had informed [them] he was going to [our] house".

The involvement of the police and government agencies in the persecution convinces us that it is state-sponsored, while the involvement of private companies and other organisations demonstrates that the UK state is exercising much more domination over the nation than we are led to believe through the media.

A few years ago I realised that I, as well as most members of my family, are Asperger people, although I have been refused a diagnosis. I would be very interested to know if anyone else has experienced or is experiencing similar persecution in the UK or other western "democracies".

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2011, 2:33 pm

I don't know what you are talking about. It sounds like the ravings of a paranoid delusionalist to me.

Can you elaborate?

pianorak

27 Aug 2011, 3:05 pm

Of course you don't know what I'm talking about because you haven't experienced it! You could try to respect someone's word. I could elaborate - I have thousands of documents to prove my case - but I obviously can't publish those here. Your avatar perhaps shows why you assume that anyone who doesn't worship the UK state must be delusional. Personally, I would prefer to respond to posts with which I can identify, and be supportive.

Zeraeph
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2011, 3:16 pm

The mechanisms for this type of persecution certainly exist, not only in the UK but in most states, and probably also in a few multinational corporations too.

Usually the degree of persecution is far less extensive than it appears because over time it causes a hyper vigilant state in the victim where random events begin to appear to be part of a campaign of persecution to the target.

But those mechanisms are never applied without both a cause and an objective, however unjust both may be.

So what caused this persecution and what does the persecution seek to achieve?

pianorak

27 Aug 2011, 3:32 pm

I take your point, Zeraeph. Unfortunately I've never been able to find out the cause or the objective. Even my MP said, there must be a reason, but wasn't able to tell me what it was. When I learned about Asperger and read on WP what many people experience because of the condition, I felt sure that must be the explanation.

Zeraeph
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2011, 3:42 pm

pianorak wrote:
I take your point, Zeraeph. Unfortunately I've never been able to find out the cause or the objective. Even my MP said, there must be a reason, but wasn't able to tell me what it was. When I learned about Asperger and read on WP what many people experience because of the condition, I felt sure that must be the explanation.

No, I am afraid that is impossible. A campaign of persecution like that is far too expensive to hand out just because of a medical condition...and besides, what would be the point? What would it achieve?

What you see here are people suffering random unconnected acts of bullying, harassment and misunderstanding that occur because we are different, and that effects different people in different ways, many of them not good. Some people find it comforting to see a degree of conspiracy in that, because it is easier to accept a concerted conspiracy than to fact the sheer numbers who react negatively through not fault of our own.

So your MP is right, there must be a cause and an objective...and it is extremely unlikely that your MP would have the required clearance to know what that is.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2011, 6:41 pm

i believe you,i had to quite my job at the taxi company a couple years ago because of stuff like that

ProudAspie
Toucan
Toucan

pianorak

28 Aug 2011, 5:37 am

Zeraeph wrote:
pianorak wrote:

No, I am afraid that is impossible. A campaign of persecution like that is far too expensive to hand out just because of a medical condition...and besides, what would be the point? What would it achieve?

What you see here are people suffering random unconnected acts of bullying, harassment and misunderstanding that occur because we are different, and that effects different people in different ways, many of them not good. Some people find it comforting to see a degree of conspiracy in that, because it is easier to accept a concerted conspiracy than to fact the sheer numbers who react negatively through not fault of our own.

So your MP is right, there must be a cause and an objective...and it is extremely unlikely that your MP would have the required clearance to know what that is.

I can't see why withholding welfare, health services etc. would be expensive for them (though it may turn out to be in the long run).

What I see here is people being misunderstood by NTs from all walks of life including teachers, colleagues, strangers, police, and, yes, even the "experts"! This could be the cause in my case, but it is not an excuse. I'm sure Hitler had his reasons for the Holocaust, but would you ask the survivors what they were? In the UK we have due legal process, which gives every person the right to know the details of any complaint the state has against them, and the opportunity to put their defence in a public hearing.

From whom should my MP have 'clearance' and for what? You seem to have detailed knowledge of these immoral and illegal activities of state.

Zeraeph
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 6:10 am

pianorak wrote:

I can't see why withholding welfare, health services etc. would be expensive for them (though it may turn out to be in the long run).

Co-ordinating all this against a specific family, over, as you state "several decades" would be incredibly expensive:

pianorak wrote:
a campaign of persecution, harassment and financial deprivation, including vandalism to our house, car, and power, water and phone connections, dishonesty and attempted extortion from private companies, personal abuse from many people including organised religions, and denial of healthcare (from either public or private sector), legal services, financial provision [for example from a work pension or social security (despite having paid into the former and being legally entitled to the latter)].

There is a recent propaganda swing towards demonising disability in general in the uk...but it is still far subtler than that and does not even go back 5 years.

pianorak wrote:
What I see here is people being misunderstood by NTs from all walks of life including teachers, colleagues, strangers, police, and, yes, even the "experts"! This could be the cause in my case, but it is not an excuse.

I think you could be right there, and you are certainly right that it would not be an excuse.

pianorak wrote:
In the UK we have due legal process, which gives every person the right to know the details of any complaint the state has against them, and the opportunity to put their defence in a public hearing.

You also have the official secrets act and several other forms of exemption within the judicial system itself.

pianorak wrote:
From whom should my MP have 'clearance' and for what?

You said this:
pianorak wrote:
Unfortunately I've never been able to find out the cause or the objective. Even my MP said, there must be a reason, but wasn't able to tell me what it was.

I was just pointing out that an MP would be extremely unlikely to have the security clearance to access information about any level of covert operations within that was not made immediately clear to the target. Though I honestly cannot see the sense in such a campaign of targeted persecution without making the cause and objective clear to the target.

After all, persecution is intended to either punish *for* something and/or drive *to* something and neither is likely to occur unless the target is made fully aware of the intention.

Hitler's persecution of the Jews was a bad case to cite, however, I can assure you, at the time any of the victims of it could have recited the horrific propaganda campaign that motivated it off by heart, as well as huge chunks of his personal motivation as outlined in his writings and speeches IN PUBLIC...even Aktion T4 made the reasons and intentions of what was happening far clearer in public than what was actually happening.

However, Hitler's intention towards the Jews was to annihilate them. If anyone in Britain with the power to persecute you at all intended to annihilate you, it would all have been over in a few weeks or months at most...it certainly would not drag out for decades.

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 6:13 am

pianorak wrote:
From whom should my MP have 'clearance' and for what? You seem to have detailed knowledge of these immoral and illegal activities of state.

First thing (to zeraeph): What would he need clearance for?
Second thing (to pianorak): I hope you aren't claiming that Zeraeph is involved in state terrorism.

Zeraeph
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 6:30 am

Gedrene wrote:

As I already answered above:
Zeraeph wrote:
You said this:
pianorak wrote:
Unfortunately I've never been able to find out the cause or the objective. Even my MP said, there must be a reason, but wasn't able to tell me what it was.

I was just pointing out that an MP would be extremely unlikely to have the security clearance to access information about any level of covert operations within that was not made immediately clear to the target. Though I honestly cannot see the sense in such a campaign of targeted persecution without making the cause and objective clear to the target.

Gedrene wrote:
Second thing (to pianorak): I hope you aren't claiming that Zeraeph is involved in state terrorism.

No, all pianorak was "accusing" me of was "knowing stuff", most of which is just boring common sense once you grasp the basics. :roll:

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 6:57 am

Zeraeph wrote:
Gedrene wrote:

As I already answered above:
Zeraeph wrote:
You said this:
pianorak wrote:

Gedrene wrote:

No, all pianorak was "accusing" me of was "knowing stuff", most of which is just boring common sense once you grasp the basics. :roll:

Sorry, i was reading it how Pianorak implied I ought to. Damn that was silly. In retrospect I can now say that Zeraeph probably doesn't know anything about covert operations or hidden schemes of misinformation that are done wholesale by any government and especially not in the UK. You can make substantitive claims that Canada's government have anti-aspie, but I think you may be letting the torments of lots of a***holes get to you.

The fact is Pianorak for all the jibber-jabber about us lacking empathy, the fact is that the only people who lack empathy are lots of certain particularly hateful 'NTs' who will seek any attempt to attack you because it's fun to them. Why? Because it makes them feel like they are above you, concerned as the bottom of the pile are to make themselves feel above anyone they can get away with taunting.

Zeraeph
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 7:24 am

Gedrene wrote:
In retrospect I can now say that Zeraeph probably doesn't know anything about covert operations.

If you truly believe there is the slightest chance I would hang around all day debating my level of knowledge of UK covert operations with you then you must truly believe I know nothing...which suits me fine... :D

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 9:59 am

Zeraeph wrote:
Gedrene wrote:
In retrospect I can now say that Zeraeph probably doesn't know anything about covert operations.

If you truly believe there is the slightest chance I would hang around all day debating my level of knowledge of UK covert operations with you then you must truly believe I know nothing...which suits me fine... :D

Was that an insult? I was only trying to be explicit to pianorak. If it was an insult, do you always pick on people who defend you?

Zeraeph
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 10:31 am

Gedrene wrote:

Was that an insult? I was only trying to be explicit to pianorak. If it was an insult, do you always pick on people who defend you?

It was a statement, not an insult, now why don't you go away and work it out for yourself, because I am certainly not going to explain it. End of.