(22) Good Will Hunting

(23) Armageddon

(24 & 25) Say Anything (twice)

(26) The Shawshank Redemption

(27) The Perfect Storm

(28) Slingblade

(29) Boyz In The Hood

(30) Rudy

I cried watching everyone of those movies.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2012, 3:16 pm

You forgot Brians Song and also the Star Trek movie where Spock dies.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

summat
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 Mar 2012, 3:32 pm

I thought the first 10 minutes of 'Up' was the most moving stuff i've seen in years.

Alexender
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2012, 3:35 pm

Toy story 3, you know what scene I am talking about

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2012, 4:19 pm

True one movie not added to the list for me is Old Yeller now if that movie doenst make you cry something has to be wrong it makes me cry every time I watch it :cry:

Oh and the movie Legends of the fall.

Hanibal94
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Mar 2012, 4:46 pm

Saving Private Ryan was no problem for me.

King Kong (the new one) was much more moving.

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2012, 5:19 pm

I will never watch Brokeback Mountain, but Toy Story 3, hell that whole movie is sad. Star Trek II, Spock dies, tragic.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2012, 5:48 pm

tb86 wrote:
I will never watch Brokeback Mountain, but Toy Story 3, hell that whole movie is sad. Star Trek II, Spock dies, tragic.

Brokeback Mountian is a sad love story and it makes me miss Heath Ledger even more gosh he was so hot :heart:

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2012, 6:20 pm

tb86 wrote:

Why not? I watched it and it was really slow. It was mainly watching them watch sheep with a few minutes of plot intersperced.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2012, 6:31 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
tb86 wrote:

Why not? I watched it and it was really slow. It was mainly watching them watch sheep with a few minutes of plot intersperced.

It might have something to do with the fact that its a movie about two gay men falling in love but thats just a speculation.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2012, 8:50 pm

As tough as it is to admit I have much more of a problem watching 'heartwarming' movies. Saw Wall-E over a few Mike's Hard lemonades, went upstairs, and had a proper existential crisis. :lol:

USMCnBNSFdude
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2012, 9:17 pm

Quote:
Top Gun

Top Gun made me angry. I wanted to beat the living f**k out of Iceman because no one admitted that he killed Goose.

Quote:
The Pursuit of Happyness...Rudy

These two, plus Up, Valkyrie, Flags of our Fathers, Letters from Iwo Jima, The Pacific (mini-series), Cast Away, and Toy Story 3 are the only movies I ever felt like crying at. But I never did for some reason. I would add Saving Private Ryan to the list, but I haven't seen it beginning to end so I won't count it (i've seen about an hour of it in parts, including the Omaha Beach scene and the ending).

DanRaccoon
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2012, 9:30 am

Don't forget Epic Movie. Any film that terrible would make a Krogan cry.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanRaccoon

crmoore
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2012, 10:31 am

None of these really made me cry, but the begining of Up and the end of Toy Story 3 are probably the two closest times I've come to crying during a film.

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2012, 4:38 pm

Joker wrote:

Quote:
It might have something to do with the fact that its a movie about two gay men falling in love

Exactly. Nothing wrong with people doing that as long as I don't have to see anything like that on film. If it were two women then probably yes and I do hate to admit this but that would be kinda hot. I think I might be a little homophobic, but I'm also an aspie, I get nervous even about the tiniest little things.

TheHouseholdCat
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2012, 5:33 pm

I didn't cry when I watched "Rain Man". ^^ Then again, I'm no man.

I cried during "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" today though. And at least once when I watched "Finding Nemo".

I think "Cast Away" was one of the first if not THE first films that made me cry.

Did I cry when I watched "My Own Private Idaho"... I might have. I definitely felt very depressed. Not many films do that for me.

I cried when I watched "Disco Pigs". That one was really tough for me. I had to stop watching.

summat wrote:
I thought the first 10 minutes of 'Up' was the most moving stuff i've seen in years.

<3

USMCnBNSFdude wrote:
Quote:
Top Gun

Top Gun made me angry. I wanted to beat the living f**k out of Iceman because no one admitted that he killed Goose.

Quote:
The Pursuit of Happyness...Rudy

These two, plus Up, Valkyrie, Flags of our Fathers, Letters from Iwo Jima, The Pacific (mini-series), Cast Away, and Toy Story 3 are the only movies I ever felt like crying at. But I never did for some reason. I would add Saving Private Ryan to the list, but I haven't seen it beginning to end so I won't count it (i've seen about an hour of it in parts, including the Omaha Beach scene and the ending).

I swear, I mentioned "Cast Away" before I read this post.

"It's how they see things. It's a way of bringing class to an environment, and I say that pejoratively because, obviously, good music is good music however it's created, however it's motivated." - Thomas Newman