Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2012, 3:54 pm

http://www.noanxiety.com/tests/conformi ... -test.html

Your conformism level is 10%

Nonconformist. Your answers denote a completely non-conformist attitude, which is also really close to an excess. You need to be always different and original, you must distinguish from the mass and think in a different way. Well, be careful because you seems to exaggerate a bit. There's nothing wrong in being similar to other people when the situation asks for it; it could even be a necessity in some cases. Trying to always be different could also produce some negative effects. Virtue stands in the middle, generally. Beside this, the very important thing is not being conformed or not, but being at peace with oneself. Write us if liked this test!

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

29 Mar 2012, 4:59 pm

Your conformism level is 30%

Out of place. If you answered sincerely to our question we can conclude that you are a person that likes to be different; you look for originality and diversity. Is this a good or a bad thing? Well, we don't know it, but we can tell you that sometimes being uniform can be really convenient, even if it rarely fulfills people. Also, being different whatever the cost, probably helps feeling special and better than others, but it surely hides some unsatisfied needs. The important thing is not to be or not to be similar to the mass, but being at peace with oneself. Write us if liked this test!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2012, 5:09 pm

Your conformism level is 41%

Originally conformist. You are midway between conformism and nonconformism... If it is true that virtue usually lies somewhere in between, then you can consider yourself a balanced person: quite self-aware and able to decide autonomously when needed, but also ready to follow the crowd if necessary. Your answers would suggest that you don't need to behave differently. In fact, neither you feel the necessity of being different at any cost nor you feel that particular underlying insecurity that leads people to conform in any case. Hoping that our brief and narrow account of your personality matches the truth, we invite you to go on like this! Write us if you enjoyed this test.

ChrispyBiscuits
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Mar 2012, 4:58 am

Your conformism level is 22%

Out of place. If you answered sincerely to our question we can conclude that you are a person that likes to be different; you look for originality and diversity. Is this a good or a bad thing? Well, we don't know it, but we can tell you that sometimes being uniform can be really convenient, even if it rarely fulfills people. Also, being different whatever the cost, probably helps feeling special and better than others, but it surely hides some unsatisfied needs. The important thing is not to be or not to be similar to the mass, but being at peace with oneself. Write us if liked this test!

Cogs
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2012, 5:30 am

Dont need a test to know Im not a conformist

nikki15
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Mar 2012, 7:46 am

My conformist level was 21%. I expected it to be higher.

HeadHunter
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Mar 2012, 11:19 am

Your conformism level is 6%

Oh no I thought I was a conformist all along ;)

I guess I just used some of my 6% to take the test.

lostgirl1986
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2012, 11:30 am

Conformism / anticonformism test result

Your conformism level is 41%

Originally conformist. You are midway between conformism and nonconformism... If it is true that virtue usually lies somewhere in between, then you can consider yourself a balanced person: quite self-aware and able to decide autonomously when needed, but also ready to follow the crowd if necessary. Your answers would suggest that you don't need to behave differently. In fact, neither you feel the necessity of being different at any cost nor you feel that particular underlying insecurity that leads people to conform in any case.

sillyputty
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2012, 7:35 pm

Your conformism level is 23%

Ettina
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2012, 6:56 pm

22%

I thought it would be lower. I think my score was dragged up by the fact that I like having friends, even if I'm not much like them.

Also, I have no idea what my desired career has to do with conformism.

SanityTheorist
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2012, 12:39 pm

Your conformism level is 23%

Pretty accurate. I just don't do anything that would logically outrage others.

Currently working on getting in a studio to record my solo album 40+ tracks written.

Chatroom nicks: MetalFluttershy/MetalTwilight/SanityTheorist

Bun
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2012, 10:39 pm

I don't really want to do a test, but I'm a conformist, and I dislike being called a nonconformist.

Luci
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2012, 9:04 pm

Your conformism level is 16%

Nonconformist. Your answers denote a completely non-conformist attitude, which is also really close to an excess. You need to be always different and original, you must distinguish from the mass and think in a different way. Well, be careful because you seems to exaggerate a bit. There's nothing wrong in being similar to other people when the situation asks for it; it could even be a necessity in some cases. Trying to always be different could also produce some negative effects. Virtue stands in the middle, generally. Beside this, the very important thing is not being conformed or not, but being at peace with oneself.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2012, 1:07 am

Quote:
Your conformism level is 16%

Nonconformist. Your answers denote a completely non-conformist attitude, which is also really close to an excess. You need to be always different and original, you must distinguish from the mass and think in a different way. Well, be careful because you seems to exaggerate a bit. There's nothing wrong in being similar to other people when the situation asks for it; it could even be a necessity in some cases. Trying to always be different could also produce some negative effects. Virtue stands in the middle, generally. Beside this, the very important thing is not being conformed or not, but being at peace with oneself. Write us if liked this test!

lol and f**k off, quizmaker, I am not trying to be different; it just works out that way.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Mummy_of_Peanut
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2012, 6:53 am

Your conformism level is 25%

Out of place. If you answered sincerely to our question we can conclude that you are a person that likes to be different; you look for originality and diversity. Is this a good or a bad thing? Well, we don't know it, but we can tell you that sometimes being uniform can be really convenient, even if it rarely fulfills people. Also, being different whatever the cost, probably helps feeling special and better than others, but it surely hides some unsatisfied needs. The important thing is not to be or not to be similar to the mass, but being at peace with oneself.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in capitalistic police state called USA

06 Oct 2013, 1:49 pm

Quote:
Your conformism level is 14%

This description is WRONG about me. I don't try to be different or original at all or have any desire to be. I simply do not care what the mass does or thinks is popular & rather think for myself & do my own thing. I also think this quiz's definition of non-conformism is different than how it's commonly used. People who define themselves as non-conformist tend to want to stand out by conforming to part of an underground type culture like goth so in reality they are also conformist.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition