Page 1 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2012, 8:18 pm

Sorry to be a thread stealer, I just saw this one and had to get this topic off my chest. Looks like my favorites were pretty well represented to lets see how many people agree with me on worst.

So is there anyone you'd vote most likely to make you say "HAHAHA....haha...ah......I don't get it....."? Place their name here.

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2012, 8:52 pm

Dane Cook

I have a hatred for him so much that I can't even list any other stand up comedians in this post because they don't deserve to be mentioned in the same post as him. Not only is he an unfunny thieving hack, but he's also an arrogant little s**t who thinks he's the greatest artist in history. I hate him. He's a piece of s**t...

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2012, 9:02 pm

For......me......it...would.....................probably...have.............to...be.........Jeselnik.

Its like watching someone from this site who's stoned out of their mind just get up, talk about nothing, and drone on going nowhere while taking three second pauses between their words. If I ever had to sit through an hour of that I'd need someone to babysit me and keep sharp objects away so I don't hurt myself. :(

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2012, 9:19 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
For......me......it...would.....................probably...have.............to...be.........Jeselnik.

Its like watching someone from this site who's stoned out of their mind just get up, talk about nothing, and drone on going nowhere while taking three second pauses between their words. If I ever had to sit through an hour of that I'd need someone to babysit me and keep sharp objects away so I don't hurt myself. :(

I don't like Jeselnik much, but his impression of Dane Cook is priceless
[youtube]http://youtu.be/t_mzj9kiyAE[/youtube]

DogOfJudah
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 May 2012, 9:24 pm

Lee Evans

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2012, 11:24 pm

Xenu wrote:
Dane Cook

I have a hatred for him so much that I can't even list any other stand up comedians in this post because they don't deserve to be mentioned in the same post as him. Not only is he an unfunny thieving hack, but he's also an arrogant little sh** who thinks he's the greatest artist in history. I hate him. He's a piece of sh**...

This so much. He reminds me of what my ex-friend wants to be like as a fiction writer (long story).

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2012, 11:44 pm

George Carlin

I agree with some of his observations about everyday life, but when it comes to religion, he's too downright nasty.

godoftruemercy
Toucan
Toucan

11 May 2012, 7:00 pm

Robin Williams. I just want to scream "GO BACK ON YOUR MEDS" whenever I see anything of his.

VIDEODROME
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2012, 7:18 pm

Jeff Foxworthy or Larry the Cable Guy

I have to admit I haven't seen much of their actual standup, but I've seen enough of their "spinoff" performances or merchandising. Piles of You Might Be A Redneck If..... material or Larry traveling America.

Rakshasa72
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2012, 10:04 pm

Bill Mahr

ZX_SpectrumDisorder
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 4:31 am

Michael Mc Intyre, Kevin Bridges, Alan Carr, Jack Whitehall, most British mainstream 'comedians' actually.
I like Frankie Boyle's act, but he stole that from another comedian so technically I loathe him.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 4:37 am

Jim Davidson.

PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 4:50 am

Frank Skinner, Graham Norton... struggling to think of any more.

www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 6:27 pm

Tom Green.

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 6:35 pm

To be honest I really have a hard time getting into many stand up comedians period anymore. Sometimes people like Richard Pryor can still make me chuckle but so many of them just use their comedy as platforms to talk about their exaggerated personal lives, political opinions or about how they hate everyone but in a "funny" way. Some just strike me as obnoxious, like Gallagher and the dude with the ventriloquist dummies.

I'm more of fan of the kind of humor you see in a show like Arrested Development or in a Kurt Vonnegut book.

Ookla
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 May 2012, 10:30 pm

NeueZiel wrote:
To be honest I really have a hard time getting into many stand up comedians period anymore. Sometimes people like Richard Pryor can still make me chuckle but so many of them just use their comedy as platforms to talk about their exaggerated personal lives, political opinions or about how they hate everyone but in a "funny" way. Some just strike me as obnoxious, like Gallagher and the dude with the ventriloquist dummies.

I'm more of fan of the kind of humor you see in a show like Arrested Development or in a Kurt Vonnegut book.

My thoughts exactly--especially in regard to Richard Pryor and Kurt Vonnegut. :thumleft:

But there is one so-called comedian who makes me change the channel every time: David Spade. What an unfunny jerk.