Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

MillieRose
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Jul 2012, 4:23 pm

Hi
I'm a musician just starting out really, so need all the help I can get...
I found music about a couple of years ago, I started out learning guitar last February after becoming a massive Beatles/oasis fan and basically just wanted to learn to play their songs, then in about June last year I started singing as well and then eventually started writing my own songs...
now I've written nearly 200 songs (once I start I don't stop)
My friend dragged me to an open mic night in march and since then I've played at as many as I can, It's not all that easy communicating with the audience, but I'm starting to learn how to create a kind of act now, so hopefully I'll get better at it...
Now I can see myself making a career out of it, I'm trying to get gigs now, and to be honest I can't see myself being anything other than a musician, I love it!
Anyway I would love if you could give my facebook page a like for me and please take a look at my vids, sorry the qualities not brilliant but I'll be up loading some better recordings as soon as I can get my hands on a decent camcorder :-) x
www.facebook.com/milliegoughmusic

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2012, 10:56 pm

Meh, the only of those guys I like is David Bowie. Do you j
Have any YouTube videos of your stuff?

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

MillieRose
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

08 Jul 2012, 2:26 pm

Not yet, I'm waiting till I get some decent recordings of my stuff and then I'll get on youtube