Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Tangerine
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Dec 2006, 9:43 am

I recently checked my local movie theatre website to see when Snow Cake would be coming out. They didn't list it at all under "coming soon", so I was worried it wouldn't come here.

Also, I usually make my own coffee at home in the morning but today I realized I was out of coffee. So I ventured over to the local coffee shop on my way to the bus stop.

The coffee shop was giving away free double passes to a sneak preview of Snow Cake!

They might be giving away promotional passes in other cities, too. So check the local paper, or call the theatre to find out.

berta
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Dec 2006, 4:29 pm

snow cake came to town allright. for only one week. and when i went to see it i was the only person inthe theatre, how anoying is that, only goes to show that they wanna hide us away even more coz they dont ever run trailers for aspie movies on tv or promote it or anything.

but i thought the movie was sweet sad and funny. i could totally relate except it was really cliche' and a bit degrading as well, but i guess Linda the protagonist was meant to be HFA or kanenrs autism and not aspie., tho thats no excuse.
thats all folks.

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2006, 11:01 pm

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvOryJTjAKM

I hadn't heard of this 'till now but as a film lover I'm now very interested. ^___^

Louise
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Dec 2006, 8:30 pm

When I saw the thread title, I thought you were referring to the film 'Serendipity'. :roll: :)

Still, 'Snow Cake' looks like it could be a good film. :D