Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2012, 9:30 am

Are you there have ridiculous or non sense dreams, I dreamed such a last night. I dreamed that my country Poland is invaded and disappear from the map of the world and then be reborn again and will be a European power, democracy in Europe will disappear, Principalities and kingdoms will rise again. I saw in a dream the political map. I also dreamed that mankind warp engine build, and fly to the stars in the year 3200.

I know sound absurd :D

I woke up because the dream was completely absurd and meaningless. Actually, I do not know how to determine whether the dream is a nightmare, after all, dreaming about someone smash your country is nothing more pleasant :( , but on the other hand I also dreamed that my country is a superpower. :D

featherbrained
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Dec 2012, 1:22 pm

i love those kind of dreams!
i had one two nights ago that i was in the backyard gathering firewood with my aunt, and i looked up and saw this big green cloud. i said, 'look at that green cloud', and she looks up and then there's a big spaceship. it starts to land - just like in the movies, these three legs come out the bottom of it and hit the ground. then the door opens - and the aliens are invisible. you can't see them but they're there. and if they go in your house, they absorb all the oxygen inside and you have to run and go outside.
then some guy who looks straight out of the 1950's shows up and takes me and everyone else to mcdonald's, where i ordered nothing but water and vegetable soup. it was a HUGE pot of vegetable soup with big potatoes in it. weird huh? the 50's guy had a really neat car, it was also a 50's car.

i like yours better! i wish mine had political maps. i don't think it's a nightmare. just really cool.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2012, 4:17 pm

featherbrained wrote:
i love those kind of dreams!
i had one two nights ago that i was in the backyard gathering firewood with my aunt, and i looked up and saw this big green cloud. i said, 'look at that green cloud', and she looks up and then there's a big spaceship. it starts to land - just like in the movies, these three legs come out the bottom of it and hit the ground. then the door opens - and the aliens are invisible. you can't see them but they're there. and if they go in your house, they absorb all the oxygen inside and you have to run and go outside.
then some guy who looks straight out of the 1950's shows up and takes me and everyone else to mcdonald's, where i ordered nothing but water and vegetable soup. it was a HUGE pot of vegetable soup with big potatoes in it. weird huh? the 50's guy had a really neat car, it was also a 50's car.

i like yours better! i wish mine had political maps. i don't think it's a nightmare. just really cool.

I too once dreamed about aliens:) , it was a dream in which I was standing in front of my Apartment block at night and I saw flying saucers, ufo such like as on Discovery Channel programs had this quite a lot, I do not remember the rest.

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2012, 5:28 pm

Most of my dreams are about inconsequential personal stuff, but sometimes I have "movie" dreams with multiple characters, interesting camera angles,transitions, special effects, props, sets, strong story lines, etc.. It really is like watching and starring in and directing a movie all at once. The best one I've had so far involved a voyage of a spaceship of colonists that got infected with some sort of alien bug. It was a really great story, scary but fun.

Stargazinglette
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Dec 2012, 5:50 pm

i usually dream about commercial airliners for some odd reason

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2012, 8:10 pm

pawelk1986 wrote:
Are you there have ridiculous or non sense dreams, I dreamed such a last night. I dreamed that my country Poland is invaded and disappear from the map of the world and then be reborn again and will be a European power, democracy in Europe will disappear, Principalities and kingdoms will rise again. I saw in a dream the political map. I also dreamed that mankind warp engine build, and fly to the stars in the year 3200.

I know sound absurd :D

I woke up because the dream was completely absurd and meaningless. Actually, I do not know how to determine whether the dream is a nightmare, after all, dreaming about someone smash your country is nothing more pleasant :( , but on the other hand I also dreamed that my country is a superpower. :D

Dreams are usually absurd.

This dream of yours sounds like real history run backward (except for the space warp drive thing which would have to be in the future).

Poland really did get invaded and really did disappear from the map, and then reappear at least twice in the last 250 years. And further back in time is was a big great power. And if you backward in time- democracy would give way to principalities and kingdoms in europe.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2012, 11:58 pm

I once had a dream that my sister was having sex with a skunk on a picnic table when Austin Powers was my special interest.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2012, 4:38 am

The other night I had a nightmare that I was a character in an anime that took place during WWII. Me and all of the other characters were half Japanese, half Jewish and we were sent to a concentration camp where Nazi Scientists strapped us to rolling tables and sprayed us with chemicals. At best the chemicals just made us throw up, but at worst it damaged our minds and caused deformities. When I was standing in line before the chemicals, I spoke with a young man who was very intelligent and aspired to be a scientist. But he soon became intellectually disabled because of the chemicals. After the chemicals, we were forced to walk down damp cement hallways into a field. It was there that we realized that while we had been held captive, the Nazi scientists had planted bombs in some of our bodies at random, and nobody knew who had bombs in them or when they would go off. When the people did explode, it was a cartoonish explosion where they disappeared, so at least no entrails or blood splattered anywhere.

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2012, 6:47 am

I seem to have some weird dreams I write them down if I can remember them.

One weird dream was that I planted some seedlings on the car floor and then I was worried about people putting their shoes on them.
And I went to the doctors in my nightie and dressing gown.
Another one was I was trying to have a bath and the plug wouldn't fit because the hole was too big.

Martens
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Dec 2012, 7:11 am

naturalplastic wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:

This dream of yours sounds like real history run backward (except for the space warp drive thing which would have to be in the future).

Either that, or he is the new Nostradamus and our future takes some bizarre twist. That would be really cool.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2012, 2:42 pm

Martens wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:

Either that, or he is the new Nostradamus and our future takes some bizarre twist. That would be really cool.

It is kinda cool. His 'future' is a bit like those novels that have interstellar space travel, and sword-and-sorcery in the same setting.