Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Arkio
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2013, 12:16 pm

I'm pretty addicted to a game for the iPhone called Fantasica.

IrishEyes
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2013, 3:44 pm

I like one called Cordy 2.

Telekon
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Feb 2013, 4:13 pm

I've heard that Infinity Blade is good, but the only games I like are Grid Runner and Ghosts 'n' Goblins Gold Knights.

Darkone101
Toucan
Toucan

22 Feb 2013, 9:53 pm

The world ends with you is nice.

Tross
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2013, 2:39 pm

Darkone101 wrote:
The world ends with you is nice.

They ported that one to iOS devices? Interesting. It's a really good jrpg though. I have the original ds game.

Well, I recently acquired an iPhone 4S, which is a huge step up from my old phone. I admit, I used to despise iOS/Android/cell phone gaming, due to its effect on the industry(I'm still not too happy about that, mind you). I refused to consider anything that doesn't have at least a d-pad and buttons, or a mouse and keyboard, a legit gaming system. Heck, I still say if anyone considers themselves a gamer, he or she should invest in a proper console or handheld, but that doesn't mean one should never check out what his or her cell phone has to offer. However, I've recently tried a few games optimized for the iPhone, and admit to getting into a couple of them. I played Zombie Life for a bit, with a little Zombie Farm 2 on the side, but since I downloaded Tiny Tower, I never looked back. So, perhaps I was wrong about cell phone gaming.

I take pride in trying to experience as much of the gaming world as possible. For example, I want to regain all the Japanese knowledge I had from four semesters, that has slipped to the back of my mind due to lack of use, and then teach myself some new stuff, so I can get the most out of the Japanese psn games I've downloaded, and maybe try some more, without having to have two Japanese dictionaries, a verb book and a kanji database by my side at all times, which really takes me out of the experience. I've discovered that there is a whole other wonderland in Japan that I want to experience for myself. However, I just recently noticed that there's another wonderland in my backyard, in my native language, that I've been ignoring all along, so maybe I should explore this cell phone gaming thing a little more.