Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

TheAndrogynousAspie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 Apr 2013, 6:09 pm

Hi there,

I'm still new here - registered a few days ago, made a few posts. :D

But I want to say this:

Truly I'm either I'm flammiest gay, or just a straight woman - I haven't decided. LOL HAHA

I'm married to a female, but whatever the hell that means. :roll:

I hate saying I'm bi, just to ease the pain in my brain and heart from being fully out as gay to family/friends/society. :(

What's so damn wrong with being gay? You're attracted to who you are attracted to. Not like I asked God to be gay.

Like I said in another post, think of Will & Grace married. :P

I did change my name and gender marker to female, but not living "fulltime 100%" as a female anymore "just to make the wife happy" - WTF ???

It's all good, I guess. I'm gender queer/androgynous. Someplace in between genders.

I keep waiting for an option for "other" on legal forms to happen someday! Get rid of the (M) and (F) Already!

Mikki

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 6:28 pm

I sometimes joke that I'm like a nerdy bi guy who slightly prefers women trapped in a woman's body...but that's probably insensitive to people who really are trans.

I feel things would make more sense if that's what I was born as, though.

TheAndrogynousAspie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 Apr 2013, 7:47 pm

No I understand, I have several M2F trans friends who self identify as lesbian women.

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 7:51 pm

I wouldn't self-identify as anything but puddingmouse (or my real name). I just can't make sense of me being born this way, sometimes.

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2013, 5:18 am

You are what you are. It's not as if you choose to be what you want to be just to "annoy" other people. No one should have to feel bad about the way they are (except those whose habits/tendencies harm other people - in that case they need professional help). I'm lucky enough to be happily gay - never had any agony about it. Whatever you are, however you feel, you are as good as all the other good people. It's just that society sometimes makes you feel a bit uncomfortable.

Welcome, TheAndrogynousAspie! I enjoy reading posts like your OP.

murasaki_ahiru
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Apr 2013, 5:36 am

jk1 wrote:
You are what you are. It's not as if you choose to be what you want to be just to "annoy" other people. No one should have to feel bad about the way they are (except those whose habits/tendencies harm other people - in that case they need professional help). I'm lucky enough to be happily gay - never had any agony about it. Whatever you are, however you feel, you are as good as all the other good people. It's just that society sometimes makes you feel a bit uncomfortable.

Welcome, TheAndrogynousAspie! I enjoy reading posts like your OP.

I agree with this. I don't care who you are as long as you're a nice caring person. A as*hole is a as*hole regardless imo.