Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

DizzleJWizzle
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 May 2013, 7:42 pm

i'm tired of negative parents who are control freaks and bigots... they piss me off :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2013, 7:47 pm

DizzleJWizzle wrote:
i'm tired of negative parents who are control freaks and bigots... they piss me off :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

You are 21, and you are having this problem? You need an apartment, or a really cheap house you can at least fix up with a friend.

DizzleJWizzle
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 May 2013, 8:15 pm

money is the problem and i don't know anyone... employment is impossible with discrimination against people with aspergers / autism... loss every job... very tough for me

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2013, 9:27 pm

can you get a disability income? with that and some other programs, you could move out.

DizzleJWizzle
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 May 2013, 9:27 pm

btw... if i have no money and no job.... and get fired from every job.... then how do i pay for my own house, gas, utilities, car, food, clothes and etc. plus i have only dsl internet and it sucks... their is only one cable line into the house and another one will cost 4500 dollars... my mom's house is way more harsh due to the fact there is so much computer restrictions on me..... got cable there.. (rogers express unlimited - 25/2 mbits ). i was hoping to make money from youtube to raise cash... but my upload is only 800kbits.

my allowance is 100 dollars a month to buy stuff.... with inflation going insane, impossible to buy items needed to live.

DizzleJWizzle
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 May 2013, 9:30 pm

i don't know ?
how much i get....

that's the problem

i get 100 dollars
then the rest is hidden... in my mom's account (private account for me)
not the one i can access with my greencard

i'm 21 and my parents are control freak dicks....
got to love my parents

i guess i will move out when i'm dead (age 99+)
buying a house is flipping expensive + all the other stuff you got to pay...
:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2013, 9:40 pm

are you good enough with money that you can ask your doc to write a note to soc. sec. to give you control of all your money and perhaps move into subsidized housing?

revolutionarygirl
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 May 2013, 9:46 pm

If you don't mind me asking, how much are they controlling your life and how?

DizzleJWizzle
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 May 2013, 10:04 pm

:: revolutionarygirl -
i don't get much, very impossible to pay the expensive bill for the upload i need...
youtube uploading is faster with cable max 10 mbit in my area
dsl sucks since it's maximum is 5 megabits per sec / 800 kilobits per second

rogers 150/10 mbits 175 dollars canadian....
expensive as ****
canada's internet sucks....
period.
we are like in 39th place for price, caps, speed, and trust from our internet service providers. we get screwed by big telecom daily.... cellphones, cable television, homephone, internet. basically a monopoly with 7 providers in canada...
west has shaw and telus and sasktel
east has bell rogers cogeco, videotron (ontario and quebec). telus is cell only in ontario
the rest of the east coast of canada is better off. at least they have ftth
eastlink is in the whole country but saskatchewan

plus the job world is unstable for me... i can't control the fact... that 50% of the time i get fired.... or it's more like 50%>.

controlling the ability to move on... since the fact that employers control the ability to get a job and i'm not social....
youtube is your own ability to get paid by google by ad sense revenue... you can always open a new account or put another resume in for ad sense approval.
upload speed is key... same as download for buffering...

i know a lot about technology
and i hope google fiber comes to canada... and isn't spying on us... cause i heard they are.... fast but privacy waved.

::cathylynn - yes i'm good with money... but the doc is going to go the opinion of my parents that what i'm guessing.
sub housing sucks.... nice house ....

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2013, 11:08 pm

we have some really nice subsidized housing around here. have you seen all that's available in your area? the main thing folks around here don't like about it is yearly inspections, because they have to keep up with the cleaning.

just because someone doesn't pay for the speed of internet you want doesn't make them controlling. it's a disagreement for sure, but name-calling won't help resolve the issue. you've got quite a temper.

Keni
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 May 2013, 11:24 pm

So your parents are taking care of all your food, clothing, medical and housing needs, and you still get money left over?
Your only concern is about them not providing you with improved internet which they cannot afford?

Sorry but I don't see how this is unfair and controlling.
If you are not satisfied with what they provide, get an advocate to assist you into independent living.
Then you will be able to make your own choices.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2013, 11:28 pm

How exactly are they controlling? What do they do that is controlling?

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses. Possibly OCD. Is very private about herself.

DizzleJWizzle
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 May 2013, 12:00 am

i guess if my parent's weren't separated... the money from my dad goes to my mom's and stepdad's house... i live at my dad's.... yes he has lots of money i guess. he can buy a lot of wasteful items like blurays and tv's and hockey game tickets... etc. etc... job situations for me end up bad... i not saying that this idea of my parents paying for everything is bad... but with the requirements for jobs... i kinda don't fit into the work environment, due to social issues... just want to upload to youtube and control my own career. got to love slow canadian internet... it's the same in usa... or worse... big telecom :evil:

no i'm not lazy... very computer technology smart...
what is the problem is the culture of work ignores most autistic/aspie people and goes for neurotypical

1% of the world is rich 99% is poor
1% of the world is aspie/autistic/disabled.... 99% is neurotypical sheeple.... who follow the herd master.. lol :roll:

DizzleJWizzle
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 May 2013, 12:05 am

nah it's just the fact that they don't listen that well... i guess ...
it took me forever to get unlimited at my mom's and i can't use the faster speeds because of my **** step dad who is a ***
just to convince her was impossible
now i'm trying at my dad's since i got the equipment to setup the service
hitron modem: asus nt ac66u router: dcm476: 5 foot gigabit cat6 ethernet cable: 100 foot gigabit cat6 ethernet cable: splitter (2-way): 3 coax 6 foot RG6
dsl is my current opinion and the speed ain't great
canada!! !! o god...
:( :twisted: :roll: 8O :? :x

DizzleJWizzle
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 May 2013, 12:07 am

btw dcm476 is teksavvy

Callista
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2013, 12:59 am

Uhm... you know it's very rare to be able to make a living uploading things on YouTube, right?

Not saying it can't be done, but most people who provide very good content are still amateurs and not getting much money, if any, from their efforts. For those who do make money, they generally do not make much and it takes them years to get even that.

Meaning: No matter how good your Internet connection, this is probably quite unlikely to support you financially, and you should not stop looking for other employment opportunities.

Have you looked into supported employment or vocational rehabilitation?

Autism Memorial:
http://autism-memorial.livejournal.com