Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

JoeDaBro
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 May 2013, 2:08 pm

All my classmates and me go on the internet often and watch shows like Family Guy, South Park and The Simpsons. I just noticed that O_o and I am into retro games and games only released in japan and stuff like that... Pretty wierd...

Wyudd
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 May 2013, 5:13 pm

Yeah. I usually play computer games, listen to music and browse the Internet but nearly everyone I know likes to go outdoors and do stuff... :roll:

JoeDaBro
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 May 2013, 3:57 am

No, I'm talking about us kids liking stuff that the adults of today usually like like Family Guy, South Park, and games that came out before the 64-bit era.

JoeDaBro
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Jun 2013, 11:44 am

And then it was left in the dust

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

07 Jun 2013, 11:49 am

JoeDaBro wrote:
No, I'm talking about us kids liking stuff that the adults of today usually like like Family Guy, South Park, and games that came out before the 64-bit era.

There's nothing wrong with that.

I mean, it depends on your age for Family Guy or South Park, but 64-bit games are alright.

JoeDaBro
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Jun 2013, 2:16 pm

It's still weird...

Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Jun 2013, 2:05 pm

JoeDaBro wrote:
It's still weird...

How old are you, might I ask?

SilentDaydreamer
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

28 Jun 2013, 8:46 am

So, from what I can gather, you are basically saying that you are beginning to feel quite inhuman because of your likening for both the Japanese styled games and 64-bit games which other kids may tend to not take an interest in? Welcome to my world kid. Society can be weird sometimes, I usually think it is because of all the new things coming out, nowadays people are mostly hanging out with their friends or playing games on facebook. Personally I love those kinds of games, so don't think you are ever alone, just be yourself, if you like what you are doing then go with it, you are your own person and that is all that matters.

Also don't think it's weird for people your age to be going around watching Family guy and stuff like that. Because trust me, I know a lot of people who are also into the same kind of thing. And to me, it is pretty awesome.

ProudAspieChik
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Aug 2013, 4:25 pm

Wwyud i do the same stuff as you. :D

Im not that big of a socialite!

LouHusky
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Nov 2013, 3:57 pm

jenisautistic wrote:
JoeDaBro wrote:
All my classmates and me go on the internet often and watch shows like Family Guy, South Park and The Simpsons. I just noticed that O_o and I am into retro games and games only released in japan and stuff like that... Pretty wierd...

I love The Simpsons ,South park and i use to love family guy but i dont like it as much now.

Family Guy has really taken a turn for the worst, it became very predictable and lazy. Some of the episodes where they stick on 5-minute cutscenes of Conway freaking Twitty nearly had me banging my head on the wall with angst. I much prefer to watch American Dad or the Cleveland Show now.

Louis

JoeDaBro
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Nov 2013, 4:26 pm

I'm not feeling like a bad person, I'm just noting how unusual it is.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2014, 6:39 pm

Wyudd wrote:
Yeah. I usually play computer games, listen to music and browse the Internet but nearly everyone I know likes to go outdoors and do stuff... :roll:

i like to do both. screens get boring fast.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.