Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

HopefulFlower
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Jul 2013, 8:43 pm

I got curious. I like femme-ish andros. A good example of what I consider femme-ish andro are Tegan & Sara. And for some reason I have a thing for Tegan a bit more than Sara. What's your type? Can you give an example?

Edit: I also like andros that are like Samantha Ronson-neither femme-ish nor butchy-ish.

Last edited by HopefulFlower on 30 Jul 2013, 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2013, 9:35 pm

Any lesbian who has overcome her femininity brainwashing/acts like a real human being.

HopefulFlower
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Jul 2013, 9:40 pm

starkid wrote:
Any lesbian who has overcome her femininity brainwashing/acts like a real human being.

Just because a girl is feminine doesn't mean they've been brainwashed. I'm feminine and I'm not that way-in fact I used to think I was trans when I was younger but grew up to realize that I love being feminine. That's just who I am. No body made me this way. I grew up around girls that burped and farted for humor and were against feminine stereotypes and was raised in a home where... well I was just taught to be me.

Hillingar
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

30 Jul 2013, 3:54 am

I like androgynous girls :) I think I may have a feticism for short (possibly dark) hair, small breast and androgynous manners...

but I may like very much also some femmes..I have no rules if I'm fascinated by the personality! I just noticed I'm inclined to be attracted at first sight by people with alternative ideas, girls with tattoos/piercings (or soap and water skin) and strong personality.

(ps. as to me I think I'm in the middle, I don't consider myself totally feminine but I'm way distant from the butch stereotype :wink: )

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2013, 8:46 am

I look very femme even in men's clothes because I have long hair and wear makeup. I'm actually androgynous on the inside, though, I'm attracted to women who are just being themselves - though extreme femme and butch I find offputting.

KookyKitten
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Aug 2013, 4:23 am

Every gal I've ever been with has been extremely androgynous minded, but possessed something very 'soft' and feminine in both their appearance, as well as how they carried themselves. I really, really love women who will dress a bit risqué, but with a certain unconventional/edgy quality about them that makes the look a bit androgynous vs. just plain provocative. We also have to be able to wear matching clothes at some point in time just because we can. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Think Taylor Momsen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6l2IBkFLKY

As far as I'm concerned, I pretty much give off the flaming bisexual vibe. I wear dresses, stockings, and heels often, but my hair is frequently as much of a mess as I am, and I speak with a bit of feminine eloquence (or so I've been told), but I speak about analytical, masculine sounding topics.

Heidi80
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2013, 7:30 am

I like androgynous women

ASDsmom
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2013, 7:06 pm

Heidi80 wrote:
I like androgynous women

.. with a nice voice.

dinetahrisingsun
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Jan 2014, 3:23 pm

Im bi and femme but i like girls who r more femme than me...which sometimes can be a pain in the *** to find, but i dont like them as femme as straight girls. I only really get attracted to girls who are (the feminine one in the relationship), "bad girls" who dont play by the rules so to speak, and who are the opposite of me in that they are outgoing NTs. Consiquentially, i get played by b*t**** but those three things r what i like. What i love though is girls who look rebelious but are really sweet at the same time. Thats what makes my heart race. *Sigh*

Latinist
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Jan 2014, 1:47 pm

It can differ :) I like young women of about the same age as myself. I can completely fall for a very feminine girl with long blond hair :heart: But sometimes also more androgynous girls, for instance with short dark hair and dark eyes.

MaryXYX
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Jan 2014, 9:27 am

This is an old thread but it looks interesting.

I'm fairly girly - no jeans or trousers, always at least a little jewelry, "smart granny" hair style.

I'm not really sure what types I'm most attracted to except not the really butch types. It's more complicated because I'm starting to find myself attracted to men too. I was always totally hetero before transition (yes I'm 'T') so I started out 'L' but I don't have to stay that way.

spacedog
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Jan 2014, 12:40 am

Handsome ladies...fopish nerds...quiet poets...makers of things...lovers of nature...cuddly...facinated by the performing arts...knower of theirself

(The wood nymph looks from behind the bare winter bones of the twisted branches.)

Katniss
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Jan 2014, 10:12 am

I'm totally into studs. I'm a sucker for their fashion sense and confidence. Opposites attract :bounce:

I'm seeking friends to play games with on YIM, and maybe chat if we're comfortable. If not, that's ok too!
No pressure. Just games.

dinetahrisingsun
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Jan 2014, 8:32 pm

Im glad also that this thread is getting activity. Its interesting how everyone has almost a sequence of turn ons artfully put together in their mind and yet there are ppl out there who match all of these things. So many beautiful ladies of so many unique descriptions. For some reason i feel more andro when with a hot girl. i guess i like that position in reference to the relationship. There are two types of attraction ppl often refer to: romantic attraction and sexual attraction. With women, my romantic attraction is extremely strong. Girlfriends are awesome!

GivePeaceAChance
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2014, 4:36 pm

I see topics like this a lot

for me the single most important thing that attracts me to a womon is HONESTY I m sick and tired of being lied to or cheated (either in a relationship or by society in general)

I am pretty much concerned mostly with who she is, her personality and how we relate and that we have stuff in common - I am pretty left wing and an activist, Vegan and I require conversation and cuddling, if she can't be involved in any of that I don't care what she looks like or how she presents.

other than that I can be attracted to anything from pretty far femme to just about the most extreme butch.

My first girlfriend after coming out was so butch she would open doors for me and pull out chairs, pick out the movies we watched - pretty much everything

all the way to the one real long term relationship I ever really managed to have was with a pretty much femme, she stayed at home and drove a station wagon while I worked outside the home

Orange88
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Aug 2014, 3:38 pm

Beautiful, fun, in her 20s, able to work well with me...