Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

port320
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Feb 2014, 2:49 am

Cool introduction B)

Hi hello and salutations! I prefer to go by port, imagineer extraordinaire! I create worlds with my words, bring characters to life with my pen strokes, and Generally love being creative! As I just demonstrated, I can be very dramatic. My goal in life is to improve the world, to help lead it to one where everyone can live happily! I came to this forum because I remember stumbling upon it years ago, and felt at this time in my life I should try joining! I have an amazing boyfriend whom I love, I have a cat named Pnoy (misspelling of pony) and I love to debate and share my point of view. Currently I live at home. I hope this is a place where I will feel welcome and continue to frequent :)

Currently: Sick and sleepy. My bed, it beckons.

Fisplen
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2014, 2:51 am

Hi and welcome :D, I hope You enjoy Your time here.

MrOddBall
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Feb 2014, 11:16 am

port320 wrote:
Cool introduction B)

Hi hello and salutations! I prefer to go by port, imagineer extraordinaire! I create worlds with my words, bring characters to life with my pen strokes, and Generally love being creative! As I just demonstrated, I can be very dramatic. My goal in life is to improve the world, to help lead it to one where everyone can live happily! I came to this forum because I remember stumbling upon it years ago, and felt at this time in my life I should try joining! I have an amazing boyfriend whom I love, I have a cat named Pnoy (misspelling of pony) and I love to debate and share my point of view. Currently I live at home. I hope this is a place where I will feel welcome and continue to frequent :)

Currently: Sick and sleepy. My bed, it beckons.

Hello and welcome Port :D I like that name, it reminds me of a term for networking when an OS binds a connection to a socket ( I think lol) based on the type of service or it's intention :) I think you'll a lot of like-minded people here who share your creative ability and I personally would love to change the world and would die happy knowing that I either inspired someone or changed the way the world looks at society and humanity. I know that's a pretty big thing but if I truly desired it I can do something :D Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

TenPencePiece
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2014, 12:25 pm

Welcome!

Oren
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2014, 4:00 pm

Welcome :flower:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran