How do I stop women from getting me into legal trouble.

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Aaendi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Mar 2014, 6:02 am

I can't go anywhere fun anymore without police cops stalking me, because all the women in my area keep filing loads of sexual assault charges on me. Most of the women doing it, I never had any contact with. It is all women social networking each other through their phones, posting pics of me that they illegally got from hacking my Facebook account.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2014, 6:10 am

1. Avoid women when possible.
2. Close your Facebook, as well as any other social media account.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2014, 7:06 am

Women have always been social networking. They've been running their own version of Facebook for thousands of years.
The best way to avoid their ire is to be invisible to women.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2014, 7:21 am

Aaendi wrote:
I can't go anywhere fun anymore without police cops stalking me, because all the women in my area keep filing loads of sexual assault charges on me. Most of the women doing it, I never had any contact with. It is all women social networking each other through their phones, posting pics of me that they illegally got from hacking my Facebook account.

What do you live in a really small town or something? :?

thewhitrbbit
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2014, 9:44 am

I guarantee there is more to this story than is being reported.

Filing false police reports is a crime; I find it hard to believe that all the women in your area are conspiring to constantly file sexual assault charges.

If this is really all that's happened, sue them for harassment.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in capitalistic police state called USA

27 Mar 2014, 4:27 pm

Maybe some things you do set off red flags without you realizing how you come off.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2014, 4:46 pm

Aaendi wrote:

Are you exposing yourself to these women or posting inappropriate pictures of yourself on your Facebook? That would definitely explain it.

Kezzstar
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2014, 4:59 pm

Something doesn't add up.

People don't just file police complaints against people they don't even know. If you were talking about just one woman doing it I might be inclined to believe you, but multiple women just doing it for the fun of it?

You must have done something. Have you spoken to a professional?

Wind
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2014, 5:12 pm

Yes, things like this simply just don't happen, and if you're just posting ordinary pictures on Facebook, why would the police care?

I think you are possibly posting inappropriate pictures without realising it.

I doubt they're hacking your Facebook either. How would they explain that one to the police? I think your profile is probably more public than you think it is, or you have one or two of these people as friends.

Did you post c*ck in a sock pictures? :lol:

Empathy Quotient: 8
I have ASD, ADHD, Hypermobility Syndrome.

Aaendi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Mar 2014, 5:50 pm

None of my pictures have any nudity in them. My profile is only viewable for friends, but I can't tell if anyone is only friends with me, just to spy on me.

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2014, 6:22 pm

Aaendi wrote:
None of my pictures have any nudity in them. My profile is only viewable for friends, but I can't tell if anyone is only friends with me, just to spy on me.

Possibly paranoid and overthinking things? I'm not going to accuse you of doing anything wrong. When I see that you believe cops are following you for some reason and you think it's because some women are doing it, I have to ask: What do they have to gain from doing that to you? Or are they just feeling so uncomfortable, that they feel police should be involved?

Aside from that, there really isn't enough information in your posts that indicate what may be happening. And I definitely don't blame you because this information might be better off in private conversation with someone (face to face). It is even safer to just PM someone.

Archdevilius
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Mar 2014, 6:35 pm

How many friends do you have? How many do you know in real life? How close are you to them?

inconelx
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Mar 2014, 6:50 pm

aspiemike wrote:
Aaendi wrote:

Aside from that, there really isn't enough information in your posts that indicate what may be happening. And I definitely don't blame you because this information might be better off in private conversation with someone (face to face). It is even safer to just PM someone.

Based on what you said, I would strongly suggest consulting a lawyer, this is for two reasons 1. the lawyer can advise you on your actions without you potentially incriminating yourself, and 2. If you have done nothing wrong they can apply pressure on the people responsible for harassing you and potentially even persuade someone to file charges about the false complaints.

Yes, lawyers are expensive, but it sounds like you need one, far better to pay now that wait until you are in jail under false charges.

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2014, 7:23 pm

^^^

May we also add the fact that this isn't the first time the OP has created a thread about this kind of thing happening to him. Something has been upsetting him for a while

OP, do something about it quickly. I pray that you will find the help you need.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2014, 9:47 pm

You need to be more specific.

Basso53
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2014, 3:38 pm

thewhitrbbit wrote:
I guarantee there is more to this story than is being reported.

Filing false police reports is a crime; I find it hard to believe that all the women in your area are conspiring to constantly file sexual assault charges.

If this is really all that's happened, sue them for harassment.

Of course there is. When a woman walks into a police station to report a crime, cops take them to an interview room, where they ask for details of what happened. "Sexual assault" means unconsented-to contact with an intimate area, or a clear attempt at it. In many places, it's a felony, and there's no need for the police to have actually witnessed its commission to make an arrest. If a report is made by even one woman that provided clear details of such an assault, the police don't "stalk" the person who caused the complaint. They arrest him. If "all of the women" in someone's area did that, they'd sent a SWAT team in and break down doors to make an arrest.

You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits