Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Urthred
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Apr 2014, 10:41 pm

I keep hanging out with this girl and when we actually go out its usually wonderful its just a easy connection and some kind of chemistry the problem is she seems constantly busy with family or her new part time job that I only get to actually get together once or twice a month. We text constantly and have conversations that can sometimes go all day. Thing is I have started working a second job now putting in on average three 11 hour days in the week and working part time 6 outta 7 days of the week and I find time to open up to her. My question I guess is am i overreacting? she does have a large close-knit family and a realty thing for a couple houses she is "handling" for them as well as this part time job or is she just blowing me off?

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2014, 12:33 am

To tough to tell man. You will have to figure out on your own when to lay off and when to communicate based on the information provided. But be reasonable about whatever decision you make.

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2014, 1:16 am

Sounds like she does like you, she most likely is nervous about you because she likes you as if she is uncertain your whats right for her, or that she may simply feel not ready for a relationship when she likes you but dont want to get to involved at this moment in her life... just keep being there for her and keep the communications going. if she really was just blowing you off she wouldn't be texting you all the time, that is, unless its you who always initiates it. good way to tell, and to get her to take more interest in you, is to back off and see if she misses you and starts initiating the meetings and conversations. if not, you may only be a causal friend to her and friend zoned. in which case, forget her and go find your self someone new. because if your friend zoned, in the end, you know thats what she is going to do to you. and if she ever finds her self that someone new, you will become history because the new male would get territorial and cause her grief because of you being there, your friendship a threat to him. And most people, when they get into new romantic relationships, everyone else seems to get forgot.

Vomelche
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2014, 1:11 pm

I would say its better if you talk to her about it casually. Otherwise, the suspense will continue to bother you. If she really likes you she won't get upset over it.

onewithstrange
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

11 Apr 2014, 3:22 pm

AspergianMutantt wrote:
Sounds like she does like you, she most likely is nervous about you because she likes you as if she is uncertain your whats right for her, or that she may simply feel not ready for a relationship when she likes you but dont want to get to involved at this moment in her life... just keep being there for her and keep the communications going. if she really was just blowing you off she wouldn't be texting you all the time, that is, unless its you who always initiates it. good way to tell, and to get her to take more interest in you, is to back off and see if she misses you and starts initiating the meetings and conversations. if not, you may only be a causal friend to her and friend zoned. in which case, forget her and go find your self someone new. because if your friend zoned, in the end, you know thats what she is going to do to you. and if she ever finds her self that someone new, you will become history because the new male would get territorial and cause her grief because of you being there, your friendship a threat to him. And most people, when they get into new romantic relationships, everyone else seems to get forgot.

This sounds like a lot of speculation. OP, just have a frank talk about it and remember: don't make a mountain out of a molehill.

~~ John von Neumann