It All Falls Apart (ps. I'm back)

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

violentcloud
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2014, 5:57 am

Been years since I've posted. Last time was in the middle of a meltdown, so I'm sorry for my outburst.

Since then I've got married, had a nervous breakdown, lost my job, got a new job, and then my wife left me and went off with a friend. I've tried to pick up my tattered life and have been seeing someone new, who has Borderline. It was nice at first because we both knew what it's like to live with emotional problems, but we clash emotionally more and more as time passes and she has really bad self destructive outbursts, and I feel as if I've been forced to be far stronger than I'm ready to be. I'm unhappy but can't escape because I'm worried about what she'll do to herself if I leave. And I really can't keep being ok with the ex-wife situation.

In short, I feel trapped and overwhelmed and a far more emotionally dead than usual. And I'm posting this hiding in the toilets at work because I need to wait for the red marks on my face from smacking my head against a fence to go away before I can go back to my desk.

In short,

Help. Or something. I feel everything under the surface boiling over, but as usual can't express it outwardly.

SolinaJoki
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Apr 2014, 7:06 am

I have a daughter with wild mood swings, and it is so taxing trying to help her. I too cannot stop because I don't know how she would handle it. So on it goes, waiting for her to get to a point where she realizes that something has to change. You sure have had a lot to handle! Glad you are back to the Wrong Planet.