Dame Sally Davies (UK Chief Medical Officer)

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Newtonscat
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 Sep 2014, 8:42 am

On Tuesday 9th September (last week) this woman appeared on the BBC news ... and declared that '... one in four of the UK population are MENTALLY ILL' and that 75% of these MENTALLY ILL people receive no treatment at all'. She said the government is going to arrange for GPs to be trained to recognise MENTAL ILLNESS in their patients. Throughout the interview she repeatedly used the term 'MENTAL ILLNESS' ... it was a bit like watching a Monty Python scene!

I tried to find a copy of this interview on the BBC website ... and found a different interview (with the same date). In this interview she now repeatedly used the term 'MENTAL ILL HEALTH'. The interview I watched on my tele is nowhere to be found.

Taking what she said in the original interview I watched literally this means that over ten million people in the UK are suffering from MENTAL ILLNESS for which they are receiving no treatment at all ... and the government is arranging for this situation to be dealt with.

In 2003 a proposal was made that GPs should be given the power to compel any patient they believed was suffering from a 'disease of the mind or brain' to attend a psychiatric assessment. Refusal (even if they fled to Europe) could result in arrest.

I wonder what a psychiatric dictatorship would be like?

'Heil Dr *****'

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2014, 10:36 am

Subtlety has never been the globalists' forte.

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)