If you had the opportunity to relive your senior year

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Would you relive your senior year if given the choice?
Heck ya! 23%  23%  [ 3 ]
Heck no! 77%  77%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 13

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2015, 12:47 pm

If you had the opportunity to relive your senior year of high school, would you do it?

Aldran
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Feb 2015, 2:19 pm

I have better things to do then to subject myself to another year of an artificial environment created by a society too entrenched in convenient ideology to make real change on such a broken system..... Yes, I went to a public school..... I skipped a years worth of school out of my last two (And slept through most of the rest) for a reason (Or several).

Aldran

guzzle
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2015, 2:22 pm

Left school at 15. Wasn't allowed to follow my interests so lost the interest to go to school.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

10 Feb 2015, 5:35 pm

Reliving my senior year wouldn't make that much difference to me really, the damage was already mostly done at that point altho there are a few things I wish I could of redone after that point. If I could choose a point, I would relive my life from 7th grade on.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2015, 7:12 pm

My senior year sucked...totally!

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2015, 8:16 pm

Yah I would. If I had the opportunity to relive my senior year, I would hit on all the pretty girls. Thats the only regret I have during my senior year. Not talking to any women.

I liked my senior year, the best year in high school. Thats why I was depressed for a whole year when I graduated.

BigSnoopy126
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Feb 2015, 8:36 pm

Defeinitely things I'd want to change, but overall it was good. Don't know if I'd label it the best, but great classes and great small circle of friends, making the state tournament in Speech, yeah. In fact, I might actually be willing if I couldn't do anything over, that's how good it was.

But, since others have mentioned changes, I'd ask more questions about a friend I mentored on the team who was... let's say troubled, stuff I couldn't pick up were signs of it becasue of my Asperger's. By telling others in our circle bout this, and by not just thinking, "Oh, he fits right in because Mitch left Junior year as an exchange student so he fit in and then Mitch came back and now we're all 6-7 of us friends," it'd be like, "I know this person isn't just a copy of all my other friends, he needs help and encoruagement."

Thankfully, as it was we helped despite not knowing what we were doing, but just letting him know we were there for him and understood would have made things easier for him. And, it might have helped another friend, too, if I'd been more encouraging. Though I'd probably go overboard on that with both. :)

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2015, 8:46 pm

My senior year of high school was terrible. I wouldn't relive it for the world. Well, maybe for the world if I could know now what I didn't know then, such as the fact I was autistic. I didn't learn that until I was 61... It got much better in college where I finally blossomed, intellectually. Those were great times.

RedWingJeff
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Feb 2015, 11:06 pm

There's not enough money in the world for me to relive my senior year. My depression issues had just made themselves manifest the previous year and just being in school hurt like hell. Things were so bad I almost failed and I would not have gone back for a second senior year.

zer0netgain
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2015, 10:22 am

Do it over with what I now know....why not.

Do it over without that knowledge....no way.