Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 4:00 am

The Concubine! YES!!
Also, Your Lucky Number is 32!
Well, you were a concubine in your past life, but I assure you, you were a VERY important person's concubine, like Cleopatra or Joan of Arc or President Taft or someone. Anyhow, if you think very deeply about your current life you'll see you still have some risidual's from concubinazation. If you messaged me it certainly wouldn't hurt, although I might get depressed if you're the wrong person.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 8% on castepoints

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testi ... 9516057857

Aspie_for_the_Lord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 4:14 am

President Taft!! HA!
Also, Your Lucky Number is 37!
For a deeper description of your previous lifetime, read the picture. 1000 words, baby. 1000 WORDS.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on castepoints
--------------------

methinks this Quiz is biased..... :?

Aspie_for_the_Lord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 4:18 am

The REAL President Taft -:

William Howard Taft (September 15, 1857 – March 8, 1930) was an American politician, the 27th President of the United States, the 10th Chief Justice of the United States, a leader of the progressive conservative wing of the Republican Party in the early 20th century, a pioneer in international arbitration, and scion of the leading political family in Ohio.

Taft served as Solicitor General of the United States, a federal judge, Governor-General of the Philippines, and Secretary of War before being nominated for President in the 1908 Republican National Convention with the backing of his predecessor and close friend Theodore Roosevelt.

His presidency was characterized by trust-busting, strengthening the Interstate Commerce Commission, expanding the civil service, establishing a better postal system, and promoting world peace. Roosevelt broke with Taft in 1911, charging Taft was too reactionary. Taft and the conservatives were alarmed at Roosevelt's attacks on the judiciary, and took control of the party machinery. Taft defeated Roosevelt for the Republican nomination in a bruising battle in 1912 that forced Roosevelt out of the GOP and left Taft people in charge for decades. During World War I he helped set national labor policy that reduced strikes and generated union support for the national cause. In 1921, he became Chief Justice. As President and Chief Justice he helped make the federal courts, especially the Supreme Court, much more powerful in shaping national policy.

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 4:59 am

Yes, and like the other's was someone important's concubine - hence the rise to president. Joan d'arc was (of course) Gilles de Raise's, and Cleopatra managed a couple of vaguely important republicans.

JsMom
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Mar 2007, 7:15 am

The Sexy Librarian!
Also, Your Lucky Number is 77!

OOOO! The Sexy Librarian! Ouch! Gotta love the Sexy Librarian! I imagine you were shy, wore glasses, & hopefully even had braces! Anyways, to change the subject from what everyone was clearly already thinking about, you were a librarian in the library that used to be a church from Indiana Jones 3. I would suggest referencing any information Sean Connery's obese jovial uncle may have about that church, for further knowledge of the life you just lived!

Are there really any sexy librarians???

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 7:23 am

The Albino Lemming
Also, Your Lucky Number is 25!
OOOO! The mysterious evasive Albino Lemming! You are a rare soul, or I should say WERE a rare soul. You were the one Lemming that did not walk off the cliff. Your current life WILL NOT reflect that, however. I cannot stress that enough. Your next life will be a Concubine of Jesus during his second coming, no pun intended.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 7:59 am

The Concubine! YES!!
Also, Your Lucky Number is 35!
Well, you were a concubine in your past life, but I assure you, you were a VERY important person's concubine, like Cleopatra or Joan of Arc or President Taft or someone. Anyhow, if you think very deeply about your current life you'll see you still have some risidual's from concubinazation. If you messaged me it certainly wouldn't hurt, although I might get depressed if you're the wrong person.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 8:05 am

The Albino Lemming
Also, Your Lucky Number is 27!
OOOO! The mysterious evasive Albino Lemming! You are a rare soul, or I should say WERE a rare soul. You were the one Lemming that did not walk off the cliff. Your current life WILL NOT reflect that, however. I cannot stress that enough. Your next life will be a Concubine of Jesus during his second coming, no pun intended.

TruenoBlues
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 11:06 am

The Albino Lemming
Also, Your Lucky Number is 27!

You scored higher than 3% on castepoints

Lone_Wolf
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 11:09 am

The Concubine! YES!!
Also, Your Lucky Number is 30!

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 2:54 pm

Some Random Czech Ho
Also, Your Lucky Number is 47!
Have you ever heard of a little place called CZECHOSLAVAKIA?!?!? Well guess what? you used to ho around there. Perhaps Uzbekistan as well... I would suggest going on a religious pilgramage to Czechoslawhatnot, I'll join you if you insist...

8O

Three years!

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 9:49 pm

President Taft!! HA!
Also, Your Lucky Number is 45!
For a deeper description of your previous lifetime, read the picture. 1000 words, baby. 1000 WORDS.

T-rav20
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2007, 1:17 am

Some Random Czech Ho
Also, Your Lucky Number is 47!
Have you ever heard of a little place called CZECHOSLAVAKIA?!?!? Well guess what? you used to ho around there. Perhaps Uzbekistan as well... I would suggest going on a religious pilgramage to Czechoslawhatnot, I'll join you if you insist...

WTF?!

The following statement is True, the preceding statement was False.

I'm A PINEY from my head down to my HINEY.

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2007, 12:54 pm

T-rav20 wrote:
WTF?!

Excellent. I was starting to worry that I was the only Czech Ho around here. :D

Three years!

alexbeetle
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2007, 4:27 pm

president taft
never heard of him
but I do like 42

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy.

EtherealBallet
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Nov 2012, 3:55 pm

calandale wrote:
Yes, and like the other's was someone important's concubine - hence the rise to president. Joan d'arc was (of course) Gilles de Raise's, and Cleopatra managed a couple of vaguely important republicans.
I have a feeling by writing this I am being a big jerk but if by concubine it means sexual lover, Joan of Arc I am sure was not anyone's as she was pledged to virginity and this was a very important part of her history and life (part of why she was burnt as a heretic not a witch was that she was a virgin) historical inaccuracy I can pick out bugs me so I want to correct it. sorry I hope I did not wreck the peace. but to avoid being some random jerk I took the quiz I do not know what on earth this means, it sounds almost offensive so sorry but considering I have no idea what it means it is most likely not:

Some Random Czech Ho

Also, Your Lucky Number is ###!