Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Regeniversity
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Apr 2018, 9:35 pm

anyone know why I'm still trying to interact with people? as if this is even a serious question. there is no escape from useless existence in isolation.

Lain23
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Apr 2018, 8:18 pm

You are still trying to interact with people because you want to. As for the reason why you want to it is probably because you are lonely. I could be wrong with my assumption though. This is just going off of why I used to always seek out social interaction. Well I guess technically I am doing that now, but I am doing it out of boredom rather than loneliness at this point. As far as your existence goes, why do you think it is useless? I just want your perspective and thoughts on what you mean by that.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2018, 5:06 am

You made this thread because somewhere in the back of your mind you know it isn't pointless.
You got responses. If you wanted proof that this wasn't a pointless exercise, look no further than there :)

There are some threads you might want to check out:

Friendship Board - 19 Onwards: viewtopic.php?t=58
Questions About You - viewtopic.php?t=26
Rants - viewtopic.php?t=28605

The opportunity to talk with others on the board, or to talk to yourself.

Regeniversity
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 May 2018, 8:48 am

I don't know about the "know it isn't pointless" thing because I still think it was pointless. but it was definitely because I was still trying to interact with people out of loneliness. I just think that trying to interact with people is pointless. there is no end to the feeling of total isolation. but at least now I'm only a week away from leaving civilization. my life has been useless because all I've done is rely on destructive processes for survival so far and anything good I may have done with myself up to this point has been totally outweighed by the damage that I contribute to by eating food from stores, using electricity, using technology made from nonlocal resources, riding in vehicles, drinking municipal water, etc.