Just Watching Old Rick And Morty Episodes...

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

queenofdoomydoom
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

28 Dec 2019, 12:29 am

Up late watching Rick and Morty on my DVR (Recently just got into it a month ago and I'm obsessed) and I wonder.... What happened to Rick's original Morty? Seems like it's been heavily hinted that Morty wasn't the first Morty. Could Evil Morty be the original? 8O

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2019, 1:25 pm

I've watched every episode from 1 through the first half of Season 4. As far as I know, that hasn't been answered yet. Season 4's second half will air sometime next year. Stay tuned.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

queenofdoomydoom
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

28 Dec 2019, 3:33 pm

I hate that seems so far away. Why does Rick and Morty and The Walking Dead have to take such long midseason breaks?

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2019, 8:54 pm

queenofdoomydoom wrote:
I hate that seems so far away. Why does Rick and Morty and The Walking Dead have to take such long midseason breaks?

The show's animation is no easy task to create.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

queenofdoomydoom
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

28 Dec 2019, 10:23 pm

true.

HoneyBunnySunny
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 Feb 2020, 4:47 pm

I didn't notice that but I did notice the past two seasons haven't really done it for me. I hope it gets better soon.

revlar
Raven
Raven

18 Feb 2020, 5:13 pm

HoneyBunnySunny wrote:
I didn't notice that but I did notice the past two seasons haven't really done it for me. I hope it gets better soon.

I agree. For season 3, Harmon and Roiland totally gave into the show's toxic fanbase and gave what those fans of the dumber parts of the show wanted, such as the "I'm Pickle Rick" catchphrase and every episode being about their own take of a movie plot. I still have only watched episodes from season 3 only once because they're so bad. Rickshank Redemption is the exception because because it was fantastic you can tell that it was written with the original season 1 and 2 writers even though it came out in season 3. In the Vindicators episode (the worst of the season), Rick even said he was ripping the Saw movies. Luckily with the two and a half year break, a lot of those toxic fans that have been ruining the show for everyone have found new interests.

Season 4 has started to go back to its own original ideas which is what made the show great, but it's still hit or miss. But, that's sort of how season 1 was anyway. I'm still a loyal fan though.