Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Superlight25
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Apr 2020, 1:56 am

OMG! I miss my Aspie so much!! ! I am an Aspie myself and due to this Corona Virus Crap we don’t see each other. He usually comes to my house and doesn’t text. I get that respect that and love the person he is. He knows this too and right now the best I can do is send positive texts and keep the faith and wait this time out. Do others feel this way?! He is the only person I want to see right now. Sorry to vent I just needed a space. He is busy with college right now too and that is something I am super aware of and want to place his school in front of us bc he has come so far and is so successful! I just hope that he is alright. Thank you for listening. He always listens and I appreciate him for this! I have never loved anyone this much and he knows this.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2020, 2:33 am

^^^hiya Super and welcome to our club :flower:

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2020, 8:46 am

Thanks for the flowers!

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
:twisted:

playgroundlover
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Apr 2020, 9:00 am

I understand the way you feel. I am a TA at a school and right now, I want nothing more than to see my students in person. But we can't right now and it's really frustrating. All you can do is pray for him. Pray that he is okay and that all of this will be over soon.