Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

IberoTarasco
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Mar 2022, 12:57 am

During the holidays, I was dating this girl who also has aspergers, for about 2 weeks, & I known her for a few years, the day we started dating, we went out to dinner at a taqueria, then we went to church together, then we hung out again on New Years, we went to my parents house for dinner, then she spent the night at my apartment, then we woke up, we went to see the new spider-man movie, then my dad gave her a ride home, then the next day, I was taking a nap, & when I woke up, she messaged me saying "if you don't want to talk to me, that's fine, goodbye", then I explained to her that I was asleep, & that's why I didn't answer fast, then she said "whatever", then she said "that she needed time about the relationship", then we started talking again a few days later, then later that week, she called me saying that she found a condom & dark hair on my bathroom, & I told her that the condom is old, & I have dark hair, basically she thought that I was cheating on her, & I told her that I loved her, & she hung up, then I made a post on Facebook starting that I might have bipolar disorder, & she called me crying, saying that I lied to her, & that I never told her that, then she said that we should breakup & just be friends, then, I took 10 anxiety pills to calm down, & I told My friend that I took them, then my friend called my ex, & told her, &, she called me crying saying that I hurt her, & that next time she finds out that I overdosed on pills, she will go to my parents house & tell my parents that I tried to hurt myself, & she will call the cops & have me committed, & then I tried to work out things with her that weekend, & she told me to leave her alone, & then because I wouldn't call or text her, she ended up blocking my phone number & unfriending me on facebook, then we started talking to each other as friends again last month, but we don't really talk much anymore.

My mom, sister, & brother said that she was too controlling, possessive, & petty.

Now Its been two months since we broke up, I'm almost completely over the relationship, but I'm still single, & it sucks.

HighLlama
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 4:49 am

Hopefully you find someone better soon :). I've gone years alone and without sex due to difficulty reading people, so don't worry yet...it's only two months.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 7:00 am

Sounds like BPD. I don't see how she could have a stable relationship with ANYONE. I once dated someone with aspects of this, but this example is extreme.

JDintheQuietCorner
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Mar 2022, 7:10 am

I mean… after she gave up on the relationship because you had the audacity to take a nap…? Yeah, that’s when it’s time to get out. This is someone who is looking for / craving drama.

rse92
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 10:08 am

You dodged a bullet, sir.

Nothing good can come from keeping in contact with this woman.