Donald Trump Fumes Over Biden Dropping Out In Unhinged Rant

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2024, 6:49 pm

I think Trump is in serious trouble.

Now he is the only old guy in the race. It is no longer Tweedledee vs Tweedledum. He had been trying to make it about Biden being older and even more decripit, but he is now unchallenged in that unless the Democrats do something really, really stupid.

Harris seems to be the most likely Democrat candidate now and the polls are concentrated on Harris vs Trump.

With the Republican Convention, Trump held the usual convention spike in polling. Already, though, that spike appears to be going down abruptly.

When the Democrats hold their convention, it will be their turn to have a polling spike. It would not be unexpected at that point to see the polling as much as +8 or more for Harris.

This is sure to enrage Trump and he will be saying more and more stupid and crazy things that can only drive people away.

About all Trump can probably hope is that his cult buys his claims that the election is stolen and somehow manages to pull off their coup this time.

This really hurts.

I detest Trump. I detest Harris. I detest Oliver (Libertarian candidate). I detest Kennedy. I don't know of anyone running for President that I can possibly vote for.

Trump's biggest accomplishment is that he is killing the Republican Party and he can never be forgiven for that.

(The above is a valid, but temporary, e-mail address that is relayed to my real e-mail. If it starts getting spammed, I'll just remove it and create a new one and change the signature block. If you want to send me an e-mail, feel free to do so, but be aware that unless you are using something like this, your e-mail address will be exposed to me.)

Last edited by kokopelli on 23 Jul 2024, 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2024, 7:34 pm

"Donald Trump Fumes Over __________ In Unhinged Rant."

(Just fill in the blank.)

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.