Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2024, 7:09 pm

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-memory-lapses-cnn-biden-1929527

MatchboxVagabond
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2024, 10:29 pm

From what I've heard, if he genuinely was grazed by a bullet, that can cause some brain damage. I saw a photo on youtube where they recreated a similar scenario with a head made of ballistics gel and the ripples from hitting the ear were pretty significant.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2024, 10:30 pm

:twisted:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2024, 10:34 pm

Trump supporters now think it's unfair to call out geezers running for office for signs of senility even though calling out Biden's senility was their preferred campaign strategy until recently.

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2024, 4:50 am

For a long time Biden's senility was not fatal politically because people thought "yeah it is a little worse now, but Biden has always been a gaffe machine and he is a stutterer and he is not Trump".

Will people overlook the "misstatements" because "yeah he is a little worse now but it's Trump being Trump"?

The case for no they won't
Because of what happened with Biden people will be a lot less inclined to overlook "senile" behaviors.
As mentioned Trump is now the old candidate.

The case for yes they will
If Trump is indeed in cognitive decline it is not nearly the stage Biden got to and it is happening too slowly to be noticeable.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

BillyTree
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2024, 3:42 pm

I think any cognitive decline in Trump will show in the debates against Harris and will make him easier for her to defeat. She is no doubt the cognitively fitter of the two to begin with. I doubt she will hold back but go after him guns blazing and make him look like a fool.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2024, 7:18 pm

How convenient for Mr. Trump . . . forgetting his involvement in a coup attempt . . . his involvement in attempted election fraud . . . his anti-science stance . . . his infidelities . . . his lies . . . his thefts . . . his bankruptcies . . . his ableism . . . his racism . . . his sexism . . . and his general hatred of anyone who does not support him.

Must be nice.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2024, 9:02 pm

theoretically possible

Carbonhalo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2024, 7:11 pm

In case nobody noticed...he hasn't string together a coherent sentence since... Well..The twin towers went down

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2024, 5:25 am

Forgetting all the times that he's said nasty things about handicapped people.