texas Nazis attacking mixed race women and children

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2024, 1:24 am

A group of neo-Nazis allegedly responsible for an attack on a group of people on the San Marcos River near Martindale has been identified in an investigative report by the Texas Observer and Bellingcat. The victims, some of which are people of mixed race, report a teen being called "Tarzan," a racially-tinged insult, while using a rope swing, and video of the incident includes audio where someone can we heard yelling "white power,"
https://www.texasobserver.org/neo-nazi- ... rest-gang/

Despite serious injuries including one of the family likely to lose vision one of their eyes, only one member of the gang has been charged with a misdemeanor.

I suspect the police handling these roving far right gangs with kid-gloves sends a message that they can attack random people. Speculation is the aryan brotherhood and its affiliates maybe activating its cells in response to the appointment of biracial Kamala Harris as democrat presidential candidate.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2024, 11:57 am

cyberdad wrote:
A group of neo-Nazis allegedly responsible for an attack on a group of people on the San Marcos River near Martindale has been identified in an investigative report by the Texas Observer and Bellingcat. The victims, some of which are people of mixed race, report a teen being called "Tarzan," a racially-tinged insult, while using a rope swing, and video of the incident includes audio where someone can we heard yelling "white power,"
https://www.texasobserver.org/neo-nazi- ... rest-gang/

Despite serious injuries including one of the family likely to lose vision one of their eyes, only one member of the gang has been charged with a misdemeanor.

I suspect the police handling these roving far right gangs with kid-gloves sends a message that they can attack random people. Speculation is the aryan brotherhood and its affiliates maybe activating its cells in response to the appointment of biracial Kamala Harris as democrat presidential candidate.

I went to college at Texas State, just down the road. I've driven through Martindale going to and from vistiting family in Houston.

And yes, the cops will handle the far-right with kid gloves, just like they did on 1/6. If it had been Antifa, BLM or some other leftist group doing these things, they would have been shot on sight.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2024, 6:23 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
And yes, the cops will handle the far-right with kid gloves, just like they did on 1/6. If it had been Antifa, BLM or some other leftist group doing these things, they would have been shot on sight.

I am curious tim, why do the US prison authorities permit the unfettered growth of radical far-right groups in prisons? It really does not make sense to me? prison is supposed to be a place of rehabilitating and nuetralising the risk posed by inmates, not nurturing violent predators? these groups are permitted to indoctrinate and when members of groups like the Aryan brotherhood go out to the public they recruit new members who (as part of their initiation) attack members of the public (sometimes fatal) and whose manifesto is race war?

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2024, 9:18 pm

That's horrible that they're doing that. How would they like it if they were called crackers by people of various races?

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2024, 9:38 pm

concerning above OP ,(Think lots of local gov. have had enough losing run ins with A. brotherhood).That now, they effectively seem to deal with them in random methods ,to use them as unofficial Arm of the Law. Seem Real thuglike
Aryan , guys , working as bail enforcers .. in order that they the brotherhood can possibly influence , who shows up in court and when.Actually saw documented county records were they stood down an entire Sheriffs dept And their DA. With guns Standing out in the desert near some favoured Aryan spot. . And having got people with them now. whom are just alittle smarter with computers. And track. down prosecuetors homes, families and places they recreate. They are established and pretty much want no interferance.
In there businesses. Such as running big part of the prison systems, I think ? But this is just speculation based on Watching the areas of outter LA County and spending time living in areas covered by those people. And reports from people ,I had met in. those areas. And various county level interactions that I had over my times in those areas .
The situation ,that gave the prison guards their gladiators games in prison. Has spread to outter county areas ,in real life outside prisons, I believe . "just sharing an opinion" based on Experiences.

where ever you go ,there you are

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2024, 3:38 am

Jakki wrote:
The situation ,that gave the prison guards their gladiators games in prison. Has spread to outter county areas ,in real life outside prisons, I believe . "just sharing an opinion" based on Experiences.

this is what I fear, the authorities and guards allow some form of Darwinian "Survival of the fittest" like in William Golding's "Lord of the Flies". they might be using those running things behind the scenes to act as enforcers and/or create spectacles for the amusement and entertainment of the guards.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2024, 1:09 pm

Humans will never learn to live in peaceful coexistence.

I've seen videos of dogs and cats being sweet and friendly to each other. When are humans going to become that smart?

roronoa79
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2024, 10:33 am

Of course the police will handle the Neo-Nazis with kid gloves--many of them are compatriots. It's an unspoken secret in much of Texas that any number of judges, sheriffs, DA's, and other public officials are Klansmen or share similar racial views. These groups seek those positions of power to keep down non-whites and to enable white-supremacist groups in their intimidation and violence campaigns.

I saw a small example of this open secret when I visited Texas last. In Santa Fe (town NW of Houston), the local Grand Wizard of the Klan lives in a large house on a major road. On the gate to the house are the large letters "THE DRAGON'S DEN" and even an honest-to-God statue of a dragon. The man is a local judge. Everyone in the community knows this.
This community was the site of a school shooting back in 2018, and a former friend of mine from there noted how much the town officials tried to minimize the media attention surrounding the town. My former friend suggested they did not want the media to find out how many members of the school board and police were or had ties to white supremacists.

Δυνατὰ δὲ οἱ προύχοντες πράσσουσι καὶ οἱ ἀσθενεῖς ξυγχωροῦσιν.
Those with power do what their power permits, and the weak can only acquiesce.

- Thucydides

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2024, 11:21 am

Similiar to Missouri , I think ^^^^^

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2024, 5:16 pm

roronoa79 wrote:
My former friend suggested they did not want the media to find out how many members of the school board and police were or had ties to white supremacists.

Is any part of regional USA welcoming to POC? in particular to black Americans. I have watched podcasts from black Americans who claim there's still parts of the US where its still unsafe to stop while driving. Black truck drivers and delivery drivers have "no-go" zones where they keep driving or if its uber get a white driver to make the delivery. You can find videos of rioting white mobs as recently as the 1960s and 70s protesting against little black school children and its really not hard to imagine these people are still around and will not vanish till there's actual demographic change (what tucker Carlson calls "great replacement" and others refer to as "browning" of America). Until these regions start diversifying and not continue to look like "Lebensraum" this problem will persist.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2024, 7:39 pm

roronoa79 wrote:
Of course the police will handle the Neo-Nazis with kid gloves--many of them are compatriots. It's an unspoken secret in much of Texas that any number of judges, sheriffs, DA's, and other public officials are Klansmen or share similar racial views. These groups seek those positions of power to keep down non-whites and to enable white-supremacist groups in their intimidation and violence campaigns.

I saw a small example of this open secret when I visited Texas last. In Santa Fe (town NW of Houston), the local Grand Wizard of the Klan lives in a large house on a major road. On the gate to the house are the large letters "THE DRAGON'S DEN" and even an honest-to-God statue of a dragon. The man is a local judge. Everyone in the community knows this.
This community was the site of a school shooting back in 2018, and a former friend of mine from there noted how much the town officials tried to minimize the media attention surrounding the town. My former friend suggested they did not want the media to find out how many members of the school board and police were or had ties to white supremacists.

Santa Fe is S-SE of Houston. Actually closer to Galveston.

Vidor (near Beaumont) is another town with a very racist history.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2024, 12:13 am

Why can't people learn to get along?

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2024, 1:56 am

^^^^ I would say at the very least..sometimes could make me wonder? how many magnitudes of ignorance ,LOWER than ant colonies, that humans might be...?... :roll:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2024, 3:28 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
Why can't people learn to get along?

I think when you had 400 years of this supremacist rubbish its not easy to eradicate.

roronoa79
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2024, 9:17 am

cyberdad wrote:
Is any part of regional USA welcoming to POC? in particular to black Americans. I have watched podcasts from black Americans who claim there's still parts of the US where its still unsafe to stop while driving. Black truck drivers and delivery drivers have "no-go" zones where they keep driving or if its uber get a white driver to make the delivery. You can find videos of rioting white mobs as recently as the 1960s and 70s protesting against little black school children and its really not hard to imagine these people are still around and will not vanish till there's actual demographic change (what tucker Carlson calls "great replacement" and others refer to as "browning" of America). Until these regions start diversifying and not continue to look like "Lebensraum" this problem will persist.
Well, to review:
The South: Yeah...
Appalachia: Yeah.......
New England: "I'm too educated to be racist!"
Midwest: On the one hand we're not as bad as the South or as in denial as the Northeast, but we're still not great. My fellow Rust Belters often actively avoid thinking about race, to a fault.
California: "I'm too Democrat to be racist!"
Pacific NW: Unless you're on the coast, there's no shortage of white supremacists. Nationalist militias flock to the NW, and the states have a long history of white nationalists trying to keep them racially pure.
Southwest: Racism from being in the South, oblivious snobs from proximity to California, lots of old white retirees.

Also let's not forget the strong reaction in the "tolerant" North against, for example, "forced bussing". They were all too eager to end Southern de jure segregation, yet they were also eager to fight against attempts to end their own de facto segregation.
The North had and in many cases still has towns where non-white are "discouraged" by local officials from staying overnight. My hometown and that of my parents were almost certainly Sundown Towns until just a few years before I was born. Even nowadays I'd be a bit nervous as a black man driving through lily-white Indiana suburbia.
Tim_Tex wrote:
Santa Fe is S-SE of Houston. Actually closer to Galveston.

Damn! Got it mixed up. It's been a while since I was there. Beautiful state. Galveston is a lovely city when it's not under 3 ft of water.

Δυνατὰ δὲ οἱ προύχοντες πράσσουσι καὶ οἱ ἀσθενεῖς ξυγχωροῦσιν.
Those with power do what their power permits, and the weak can only acquiesce.

- Thucydides

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2024, 5:11 pm

roronoa79 wrote:
yet they were also eager to fight against attempts to end their own de facto segregation.

Of course segregation was a way of life across every state. I wonder (out of curiosity) whether there was a sliding scale of hostility for a black person to walk into a "white's only" diner? from
Highest - Mississippi - lynching
Lowest - Hawaii - Aloha get out ʻeleʻele