Anyone from Vigo, Spain? Or with contacts there

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

DiegoArgentina
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Aug 2024, 3:26 pm

Hi all! Some time ago I met a friend, she has autism, 36yo, I have Schizotypal). Im from Argentina, she is from Vigo, Spain.

Its sad... she doesnt have a pretty story... she has lot of traumas due bad experiences and all that.

The thing is that she doesnt have real life friends. She recently went to a place that make programs, like gardening, but she didnt meet many people there.

I think she has what it used to be called Asperger, I believe now its called Type 1, I can be wrong!

She doesnt have a job, or any activities. And in the program met a younger guy who is very reclusive, and another man but almost twice her age. She tells me the other people around are less functional and almlst imposible to mantain a conversation.

What I want to see if I can find online groups from Spain where she can meet people from her area (whatsapp, facebook, etc). Hopefuly people who isnt depress, not because being depress is something wrong, mostly because she needs to find people who understand her, and she can open up, she is really depress.

Well, thats my message. Thanks you all!