Post Favorite/Interesting Video Game Commercials Old or New

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2024, 10:26 pm

Hi All,

Just wanted to make a thread where we could post our favorite video game commericals from our childhood or any current ones you like. This could be any interesting ones you found as well. Here is one I remember from Twisted Metal 4 that I always liked haha.

"In this galaxy, there’s a mathematical probability of three million Earth-type planets. And in all the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that, and perhaps more...only one of each of us. Don’t destroy the one named Kirk." - Dr. Leonard McCoy, "Balance of Terror", Star Trek: The Original Series.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2024, 10:30 pm

Here is another one I remember :lol:

"In this galaxy, there’s a mathematical probability of three million Earth-type planets. And in all the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that, and perhaps more...only one of each of us. Don’t destroy the one named Kirk." - Dr. Leonard McCoy, "Balance of Terror", Star Trek: The Original Series.

AlanSmithee
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Sep 2024, 2:51 pm

The birth of Super Smash Bros.:

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2024, 5:29 pm

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2024, 9:42 pm

AlanSmithee wrote:
The birth of Super Smash Bros.:

I remember this one! This one was great, haha.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2024, 12:36 am

I think I recall seeing this one but happened to come across it again and it's great :lol:

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2024, 9:48 am

I remember this commerical. We are slowly getting there :lol:

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2024, 11:10 am

Anyone remember this classic?

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2024, 4:34 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:
Anyone remember this classic?

Very cool! Don't remember this but I like these older game commercials.