Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2024, 2:23 am

CBS News  says so.

Reuters  says so.

National Public Radio  says so.

I have yet to see the actual Truth Social post.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2024, 2:38 am

He's trying to kick off a civil war between tay tay and her BFF Brittany Mahomes.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danidiplac ... explained/

Mahomes is a die hard trumper

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2024, 2:49 am

Dani Di Placido wrote:
"Swift’s most dedicated fans search for hidden meaning in Swift’s everyday actions, which resulted in Swift’s embrace of Mahomes being interpreted as a political act."

[sarcasm=snarky]

Oh, look!  Tay-Tay writes and plays the guitar with her right hand!  Her endorsement of that leftie woman was just a diversion!  I once saw her wearing a pair of red shoes that exactly matched The Donald's favorite necktie!  The truth is right in front of you!  How can you not see it?!

[/sarcasm]

Life will be much more bearable once Ms. Harris is inaugurated.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2024, 3:06 am

S O U R C E 

6,770 people liked this?

:roll:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2024, 3:25 am

Fnord wrote:

6,770 people liked this?

Neither outcome is surprising. trump saying outrageous things or thousands of MAGAs screaming "ya!".

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2024, 4:02 am

Donald Trump hates everyone.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2024, 11:31 am

Fnord wrote:

S O U R C E 

6,770 people liked this?

Pissing off the Swifties, very very dumb move.

While some Trump die hards hate Swift, those same die hards probably have Swiftie wives, daughters, granddaughters etc.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2024, 1:07 pm

Swift is the Nordic princess...who..."should" be MAGA. So thats why they all feel so betrayed by her.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2024, 6:01 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Swift is the Nordic princess...who..."should" be MAGA. So thats why they all feel so betrayed by her.

that's what ticked off Fuentes and his crew.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2024, 7:19 pm

cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
That's what ticked off Fuentes and his crew.
So . . . because Ms. Swift's real-life interests did not follow the script written for her by MAGA, Mr. Trump hates her.

What a putz he is.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2024, 11:39 pm

I'm coming in late to the "Taylor Swift" phenomenon, so I did some digging online to learn more about this "Nordic Princess" thing.  What I found diminished my hope for humanity's survival in the long-term.

How Taylor Swift Became a Nazi Idol 
(by Mitchell Sunderland, 2016-05-23)

Quote:
Every demographic chooses a pop icon.  Gay men worship Cher, black women love Beyoncé, and neo-Nazis worship Taylor Swift, a skinny, blonde Pennsylvania girl that they have labeled an "Aryan Goddess".  Nazis and members of the "alt right" -- an Internet subculture that is best described as the Venn diagram of hipster culture and white supremacy -- have been spreading a conspiracy theory that Swift is a covert Nazi. They claim Swift’s songs “red pilled” America into believing a conservative, racist agenda. . .

. . . It's unclear when the white supremacists started writing blog posts about their Taylor Swift fandom.  Anglin believes Swift Nazi memes may have existed since her "Teardrops on My Guitar" days.  "Some believe it was meme magic that made her famous -- though no one can be certain", he says.  "We are certain that as soon as Nazis saw her, they were magnetically drawn to her sculpted Aryan form and angelic demeanor".

So a bunch of sick-minded people saw a "sculpted Aryan form and angelic demeanor", and decided to drag her down into the cesspool with them.

Pathetic.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2024, 1:09 am

Fnord wrote:
How Taylor Swift Became a Nazi Idol [/u][/b][/color][/url]
(by Mitchell Sunderland, 2016-05-23)

[/quote]

the date should give you some hint why the nordic goddess conspiracy gained traction. During her 2016 campaign for Hillary Clinton, Swift was conspicuous by her avoiding questions about whether she supported Clinton who would have been the first female US president. Put aside nazis. she was approved by parents because she seemed "wholesome" and her inner circle (the squad) were all white. Many a white dad would be breathing a sigh of relief their daughter was a Swiftie and not into rappers. the fact she kept quiet when trump won sent a signal to these types that their prophecies about Swift were coming true.

It's only when trump began becoming a public menace that her management asked her to "go woke". Suddenly her squad had a "black friend", her music clip showed her kissing a black man, she made a rap video and finally she began endorsing democrats. Her support for Kamala means she is now bona fide no longer invited to a Klan cross burning.