Interested in success stories with full spectrum CBD oil

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

swashyrose
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Sep 2024, 4:49 pm

Hi I’m interested in hearing from people on the spectrum specifically, who’ve found cbd oil helpful.
I’m only 12 days in and started with a low dose and am hoping the drowsiness alleviates after a couple of weeks. I’m also hoping my anxiety improves after a while. I’ve read some really mixed things on reddit, but it on,y just occurred to me that it would make more sense to ask about it here, as I’m taking it after finding promising info on cbd for asd symptoms. I tried smoking cbd once prior and my body felt relaxed for maybe..the first time ever? XD I’m hoping to get to that point on the prescription oil (cbd 10:thc 10) and also hoping my stomach issues will improve as a byproduct. There were so many cynical and disappointing reddit comments so I’d love to know if you’ve had success with it and how things were for you in the first couple of weeks/finding the right dose.

Canadian Freedom Lover
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Sep 2024, 12:58 am

I've tried cbd oil before, it's okay. I found it relaxing but it's cost prohibited to take every day since it's so expensive. Another thing to keep in mind is that the body quickly habituates to cbd meaning that you will have to take increasingly higher doses to get the same effect.

I would suggest trying some low thc/high cbd edibles. My friends wife uses them to help her cope with her anxiety issues related to her bipolar.

There are also all sorts of herbal remedies that you can pick up at your local health food store. Might be something worth a shot. I find most health food store employees are actually quite knowledgeable, so talking to one of them might help you to narrow down a solution to your problems.

One thing I personally use for stress and insomnia is camomile tea. The good thing about camomile tea is you can get it pretty well anywhere and it's not that expensive. However you may have to try a few different brands to find one that works for you. Strength and quality do very from one brand to another.

Carbonhalo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2024, 1:09 am

Cannabis has been my mood stabiliser of choice for nearly half a century.
When I stopped smoking 15 years ago I switched to 10:15 oil to help me sleep.
After heavy smoking for so long, this proved ineffective and I was bumped to 25:25.
Even this was only partly effective and I eventually returned to smoking.
My new script is for wet vape oil but I haven't had the cash to fill it yet.

ShwaggyD
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Sep 2024, 1:43 pm

Personally I haven't used CBD very much, but that is simply because I was using THC instead. I have used CBD edibles occasionally as I've gotten older to help with chronic backpain. That being said, much of the research I have read and watched very much supports the positive effects that CBD and THC can have for those of us dealing with anxiety and autistic symptoms.