Jefferson City Missouri Capital, holy crap.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2024, 3:02 am

That building is impressive, lol spent the last weekend in Missouri, to visit my boyfriends friend for his birthday. And they live in Jefferson City...and so we went there and I saw the capital building. I was so very impressed by it, it's just so big like 50 Denver capitals could fit inside it.

That said there is nothing going on around it, its like if you want sight seeing in Jefferson City the Capital and the surrounding statutes is it.....lol we went for a walk about on sunday and nothing was open. According to one of my boyfriends friends, they take the sabbath very seriously in that town. Was still cool to see that ridiculously large state capital though....there is a statue on top which if assasians creed took place there you'd have to climb up to the top of that statue to get the synchronization point then do a dive of faith or whatever from all the way up there. For sure though the biggest state capital building I have ever seen. That said the outside was way cooler than the inside that had a bunch of jesus stuff everywhere.

Also apparently they built that thing in 6 years.....like how the hell, it's so massive lol.

Also what is with the statue with the weird centaur fish people with little boy fish people spraying fishes at them, lol and people say the denver airport horse statue is weird....but I thought that statue was weird unfortunately me and my boyfriend forgot to take a picture in front of it.

Last edited by Sweetleaf on 21 Sep 2024, 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Carbonhalo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2024, 3:11 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
the outside was way cooler than the inside that had a bunch of jesus stuff everywhere.

Separation of church and state.
Church inside...state outside.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2024, 3:13 am

Carbonhalo wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
the outside was way cooler than the inside that had a bunch of jesus stuff everywhere.

Separation of church and state.
Church inside...state outside.

Yeah idk the illusion was real outside, but seing the jesus stuff inside made it less cool for a minute, but the outside architecture is still super cool even if they corrupted it with that crap after.

I still just cant believe they built that in 6 years......

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2024, 12:56 am

The outside is always cooler than the inside.