Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2024, 1:03 am

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republicans- ... 51704.html

Trump is demonstrating that he's an ableist bigot, and even members of his own party are getting disgusted. Personally, I think he's projecting again, knowing full well that his own mental faculties aren't what they had once been... if they ever were.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2024, 3:16 am

Oh he's openly advertised he disdains the disabled. the problem is many think its funny to make fun of wheelchairs and ID. So I am not sure his core supporters give a damn.

BillyTree
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2024, 9:14 am

Psychiatrists generally seem to think he has an narcissistic disorder. While some think he might instead be autistic. There has been a lot of gossip about his youngest son being on that spectrum. Maybe all this nonsense he says about opponents being disabled or "insane" is just his twisted idea of a defence against that kind of rumours?

Aspinator
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2024, 9:38 am

Trump still is making claims he won the debate; he is apparently the only one who thinks that. So if in actuality he lost the debate to someone who he claims is mentally disabled he is insulting himself by implying he can't even hold his own against her.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2024, 10:50 am

BillyTree wrote:
Psychiatrists generally seem to think he has an narcissistic disorder. While some think he might instead be autistic. There has been a lot of gossip about his youngest son being on that spectrum. Maybe all this nonsense he says about opponents being disabled or "insane" is just his twisted idea of a defence against that kind of rumours?

I doubt Trump is on the spectrum; I'd think he fits much better with morbid Narcissistic Personality Disorder. As for his son Baron, I don't think there's nearly enough public information on him to come to a conclusion in either case.

Harmonie
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Oct 2024, 11:03 am

Yahoo journalism is doing some heavy-lifting to act like he's getting pushback from some of those Republicans. I heard Lindsey Graham's actual response to this subject and it was bad. He didn't actually condemn Trump in any way, shape or form, and then went on to heavily imply that since Harris's policies are "crazy" that means she is. It was very hard to hear what he said in any other way. Journalists should not be out here giving these vile politicians any cover (I'm not aware of every politicians' words here, it's possible that they actually did rebuke Trump for this, but research all of this outside of the article.).