Perhaps, but I haven't realised it yet 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
Blissfully funemployed 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
Unhappily unemployed 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 6

pokeystinker
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Oct 2024, 4:46 am

But searching for a new job and its attendant miseries (especially interviews, which make me a nervous wreck) are just as wretched?

(GENESIS)

Scorpius14
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2024, 2:53 pm

As i've had the job i'm in before, I know what sort of job it is and how i've coped before i had a mental breakdown and left it in one of those 'heat of the moment' decisions. I also have experience in other sectors, like cleaning and office work, and can safely say I don't belong in any of them and feel my current warehouse role is all I will ever be good at thus see myself as one of those people who would stay in their job til they retire.

pokeystinker
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Oct 2024, 5:21 am

Scorpius14 wrote:
As i've had the job i'm in before, I know what sort of job it is and how i've coped before i had a mental breakdown and left it in one of those 'heat of the moment' decisions. I also have experience in other sectors, like cleaning and office work, and can safely say I don't belong in any of them and feel my current warehouse role is all I will ever be good at thus see myself as one of those people who would stay in their job til they retire.

Well, if you aren't forced to leave before retirement at least.

(GENESIS)