Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Ursula
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Oct 2024, 3:57 pm

Recently my mom's passed away, she was on bi-polar meds, shed shake and her hair falling out. My brother and I up and down with nurse about her meds, at old age home. Since she's gone im at loss, and I think it was covid vaccine that finally did it. I saw some Pfizer scandals on YouTube and then JF Kennedy talking about vaccines causing autism. It all really scares me, but the worst is seeing in Africa how diseases affect lives without vaccines. So vaccines are important to health care. Does anyone feel there is truth to theory that vaccines cause autism?
I am now too scared to give my ADHD son his final vaccine.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2024, 4:18 pm

Ursula wrote:
Does anyone feel there is truth to theory that vaccines cause autism?

No, this notion was started by a discredited fraudster named Andrew Wakefield. It's not a theory, it's utter rubbish.

https://www.mayoclinichealthsystem.org/ ... k-debunked
https://www.healthline.com/health/vaccines-and-autism
https://time.com/5175704/andrew-wakefie ... ne-autism/

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell

JamesW
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

Yesterday, 12:47 am

Ursula wrote:
Since she's gone im at loss, and I think it was covid vaccine that finally did it. I saw some Pfizer scandals on YouTube and then JF Kennedy talking about vaccines causing autism.

It's at times of grief and stress that we are most vulnerable to misinformation. Please don't get your news from YouTube, or anywhere else where bad actors get the same amplification as legitimate sources.

I'm really sorry about your mom. :(

Ursula
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

Yesterday, 7:22 am

It was a while back, my mom's was most difficult patient at old age home, kicking the kitchen door, arguing with other ladies. It worries me as I sometimes think I see her ghost and then I wonder if my brain fog has cleared or my alteimers is really taking affect. I'm recently diagnosed as celiac, does anyone else have special diet they are on? I'm also on heavy vitamin dosage for arthritis with manganese, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus zinc and various other electrolytes. I've heard that with autism we have undeveloped arm and leg muscles with above deficiencies caused by pesticides and combining of wheat grains. Any views on food industry?