Moody, independent type looking for the same!

Page 1 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Willowmay
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Sep 2007, 4:06 pm

Ok, I'm new to the site, new to Aspergers, the whole schmere. I like the idea of online dating because it allows you to build trust, but so far it hasn't been any easier than offline. I tried match.com and wow, is that expensive to not have any more results than you get.

Ok, about me-
I'm female, 27, live in New Mexico, but location isn't important since I plan to leave anyway. Don't care for the place. What I do like is the ocean, green places, places with deep routed history and accents! I am a writer and occasionally teach stuff like crafts, dancing and actually lots of subjects because I love learning and sharing what I know. I like movies and TV, culture, dogs, and people willing to understand me.

I'd like to find someone with similar hobbies, willing to put up with me. I'd also like to travel around and find a place I really love so anyone from anywhere can contact me, especially if you are willing to move around yourself. Someday I'd like to have some land and a little hobby farm that would maybe turn into a little community. Ok, so maybe this is too much information for a first date huh? Anyway, PM me, contact me here, whatever. Anyone interested in the community thing can contact me too. You'll see me talking about it a lot. I find it an exciting idea.

Anyone up for love? Or at least getting to know me?

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2007, 4:12 pm

Always thought that a commune
was the way to go, long ago.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2007, 4:17 pm

What kind of TV do you like?

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Deus_ex_machina
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2007, 4:33 pm

Heh, who here isn't up for love? Hmm that's a good question actually, maybe somebody should make a Thread out of it...

"They do, but what do you think is on the radio? Meat sounds. You know how when you slap or flap meat, it makes a noise? They talk by flapping their meat at each other. They can even sing by squirting air through their meat." - Terry Bisson

shadexiii
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2007, 4:50 pm

Deus_ex_machina wrote:
Heh, who here isn't up for love?

[Thread Derailment]
You, sir, are the winner of this thread.
[/Thread Derailment]

TheBladeRoden
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2007, 4:56 pm

Quote:
What I do like is the ocean

Well, we have a giant lake! Though we have to share it.
Quote:
, green places,

Well, it's green for about 4 months, then it's brown and white the rest of the time.
Quote:
places with deep routed history

We've been part of 5 different territories!
Quote:
and accents!

We don't have accents! But I bet they say that wherever you go.
Quote:
Someday I'd like to have some land and a little hobby farm that would maybe turn into a little community.

We have lots of farms! Farms as far as the eye can see! Trust me, I fly over it every week.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2007, 5:36 pm

I say ! !! You really must renounce your Yank citizenship, and become a citizen of the UK ! !!

Green?? We've got it in spades.

Ocean? We're bloody surrounded by it ! !!

Friendly eccentric type blokes?? By the bushel ! !!

Quit wasting yer time, and hop the first ship you can ! !!

Dhp
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2007, 5:58 pm

To be honest with you, you seem like a very nice person; however we don't have a lot in common, and Florida is a nice place to visit...but don't move here. The job situation is terrible, and even though there are great accents and a beautiful gulf where I live, most people here suck. I sincerely hope that you find whom you're looking for.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2007, 7:27 pm

Hi ! ! I am 25 from Lebanon! Lebanon is a sea green country with nice green mountains and has a deeeep history (even heard of the Phoenicians ?) .

Come to here ! ! come ! come ! ! come ! ! come!! come....

..... .unless if you are afraid to be bombed by coincidence by a pro-syrian terrorist or a qaeda terrorist ! oops! Oh too bad .... i prefer you to stay in safe place .

PS: I hate dancing .

Willowmay
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Sep 2007, 1:18 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:

Tim

Ah, Tv, well I like sci fi best. My current favorites are Supernatural and Heroes. I noticed a lot of Trekkies here. You can count me in on that too!

Willowmay
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Sep 2007, 1:22 pm

TheBladeRoden wrote:
Quote:
What I do like is the ocean

Well, we have a giant lake! Though we have to share it.
Quote:
, green places,

Well, it's green for about 4 months, then it's brown and white the rest of the time.
Quote:
places with deep routed history

We've been part of 5 different territories!
Quote:
and accents!

We don't have accents! But I bet they say that wherever you go.
Quote:
Someday I'd like to have some land and a little hobby farm that would maybe turn into a little community.

We have lots of farms! Farms as far as the eye can see! Trust me, I fly over it every week.

Oh, I don't know about Wisconsin. It's always sounded way too cold for me. I like a more moderate climate. I do know a lady from Wisconsin and she made it sound really pretty though. And I did notice an accent, but not much. Why don't you tell me more about you, though, especially the flying part. I love flying.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2007, 1:24 pm

Willowmay wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:

Tim

Ah, Tv, well I like sci fi best. My current favorites are Supernatural and Heroes. I noticed a lot of Trekkies here. You can count me in on that too!

I am more of animated sitcom/comedy person myself.

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Willowmay
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Sep 2007, 1:29 pm

Prof_Pretorius wrote:
I say ! !! You really must renounce your Yank citizenship, and become a citizen of the UK ! !!

Green?? We've got it in spades.

Ocean? We're bloody surrounded by it ! !!

Friendly eccentric type blokes?? By the bushel ! !!

Quit wasting yer time, and hop the first ship you can ! !!

I would love too! I used to think of the UK as my other home, sit around and watch the BBC all day, pratice my Glaswegian accent. Whew! I found the land and homes a bit expensive though and never could come up with the money to go. You know, the writing career hasn't quite started paying off yet and I find 9-5 hours almost unbearable. But hey, if you have enough money to spot me a plane or even boat (I love boats too) ticket, I'll pack my bags! :lol:

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

23 Sep 2007, 4:29 pm

well i live in arizona. if me living with my mother still at the age of 27 doesnt scare you away i might be intrested. if i can see a picture :D

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2007, 9:57 pm

you sound nice-but I am a little young (18) :lol:

Deus_ex_machina
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2007, 7:15 am

Nobody ever mentions that they like Firefly.

Firefly is a Sci Fi TV series that was canceled some time ago and most recently made into a movie called "Serenity".

"They do, but what do you think is on the radio? Meat sounds. You know how when you slap or flap meat, it makes a noise? They talk by flapping their meat at each other. They can even sing by squirting air through their meat." - Terry Bisson