Page 1 of 13 [ 193 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2007, 12:37 pm

So far I drank a bottle of cranberry-and-some-other-stuff juice and ate an apple strudel. :)

Zara
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2007, 12:42 pm

I had a powerbar this morning and now I'm eating fish sandwiches.

Quirk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Nov 2007, 12:44 pm

cream of wheat, cottage cheese, a slice of pineapple and a glass of orange juice. Going for lunch in a few minutes. I can report back if you're really interested. I guarantee it won't be exciting though.

PawsAlmighty
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Nov 2007, 12:57 pm

let's see..
a couple slices of pumpkin bread, about 4 oz of pineapple orange juice, a ham and cheese sandwhich, 3 baby carrots and ranch, 4 olives. apple crisp. making a spiral cut ham for dinner. I have very odd eating habits/patterns, I seem to eat constantly just in small amounts. I had a gastric bypass 5 years ago

Mother to 5

Quirk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Nov 2007, 1:01 pm

PawsAlmighty wrote:
let's see..
I have very odd eating habits/patterns, I seem to eat constantly just in small amounts.

From what I've heard, that is supposed to be the best way to eat. Not sure who invented The 3-meals-a-day thing but it doesn't necessarily work for many people. Like I said in another post. Dinner starts a bit after I get home from work and lasts until I go to bed!... that's not really a good thing.

Helek_Aphel
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Nov 2007, 1:19 pm

I've eaten scrambled eggs, hash browns, cheese, yams, bananas, and orange mango juice.

rexmas
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2007, 1:36 pm

Well, I started my morning eating a lunchable, (Turkey and american cheese! Yum!) and a capri-sun, doing all this and playing Fable on mah Xbox.
I look forward to lunch today. Quesadilla... mmmmm....

Mr_Winston
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Nov 2007, 1:51 pm

Started my day with crumpets for breakfast, then had a Mars bar for lunch and i'm now considering my tea.

Therese
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Nov 2007, 3:05 pm

Oatmeal and an apple for breakfast, and a rare small serving of spaghetti for lunch. I'm pretty much a health freak on most days and find myself eating the same stuff quite regularly.

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2007, 5:23 pm

breakfast: a rather crumby lemon muffin, kashi cinnamon harvest cereal lunch: pb, jelly, and shredded coconut sandwich; some pistachios, some wheat thin crisps with garlic and avacado hummus, and a satsuma.

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

rexmas
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2007, 5:38 pm

And now I have eaten that quesadilla I looked forward to.... now I'm washing it down with some Dr. pepper.

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2007, 9:10 pm

I had waht would have been a Mozza Burger from A&W except it had swiss cheese instead of mozzarella. I also had a salad from there-- the little tomatoes are the best part! Mmm! I love Swiss cheese too. I had ice water too. Mine and my mother's.

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2007, 12:40 am

Today I had a box of Kraft dinner, I drank water, I had some of those potato things from Boston Pizza and some garlic bread with melted cheese on it, which a guy at the Y who works there gave us.

I'll be eating nothing tomorrow!

Aridarr
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2007, 12:47 am

Wholemeal toast; one slice with peanut butter and cherry jam; the other with chocolate spread and summerfruits; and a glass of raspberry and cranberry juice.

Last night I had a White Chocolate Mocha from Cafe Nero, which probably accounts for the fact I haven't slept.

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2007, 12:48 am

hmmm...*tinks* :? what did i eat this morning...oh, yes i had a crumby lemon muffin. for lunch i had...*gulpers* burger king! it was one of worst meals i've ever eaten. it's a long story as to how i ended up eating four of those chicken tender things(let's just say i was hungry).
dinner:barbeque chicken, odd tasting peas and corn, green onions, and some tomatoe.
satsuma, earl grey tea, oolong tea, bolthouse farms' green goodness, and yucky robbitussin.

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

Sapphires
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Nov 2007, 2:22 am

Breakfast: Waffles with Canadian maple syrup and coffee.
Lunch: Fusilli with mixed vegetables and orange juice.