Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

excluded_middle
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

14 Jan 2008, 11:01 pm

Are there any things which you think you can't ever understand?
It is mostly peoples attitudes for me.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2008, 11:43 pm

There is a lot more to not understand. People have things they express that are not what they think, they are lying to themselves, then lying to you about their lies.

It is the avoidence of truth that makes a mess of human actions.

Fear expressed as agression, the clueless claiming to know all, as a way to not have to answer simple questions.

It is more than I can fix, and not one human is worth the effort of a rebuild.

I like machines.

twoshots
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2008, 11:53 pm

Movies. Whenever I see people talking, there is just a vast amount of information which I need to just ignore in order to get the literal content of what they're saying. That conversation flow is something I would like to really understand. When I was a kid movies made so little sense to me that I came to believe that conversations really were just kinetic non-sequitors with bits of information in between. :oops:

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

15 Jan 2008, 3:30 am

I will never understand the exact origins of the Universe

I will never understand the exact origins of life

I will never understand how to be affectionate to people

I will never understand why people act, say and do the things they do

I will never understand non verbal communication

I will never understand how to keep a long term relationship

I will never understand why so many people that I encounter in my life dont catch their ignorance and rudeness when I catch it quite a bit, but that makes me wonder since I see things so much differently that perhapse in their eyes I am being ignorant and rude and not catching it.

I will never understand why so many people, even friends and family members always truly beleive they are always correct and myself or anyone else is always wrong. What makes them think they are always right and what makes them think everyone else is always wrong. Why are they in their eyes more knowledgable then everyone else is in the world. How is it they think they are better?